Who Is F-ing Over Lindsay Lohan?

6/6/2007 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Lindsay Lohan tries to recover in rehab, it's apparent that someone in her inner circle is trying to torpedo her progress. With frenemies like these ... who needs enemies?!
lindsay lohan
This week, year-old pictures featuring a knife-wielding Lindsay with Vanessa Minnillo were plastered all over the Internet and in the tabloids. TMZ has confirmed that these pictures were stolen from LiLo's apartment -- and sold to a UK tabloid! Cha-ching!

We've also learned that Lindsay has had only three or four visitors at Promises -- all friends, no family (paging Dina Lohan!) -- but information about her has been leaked to the National Enquirer! One of her so-called BFFs is blabbing, and Lilo's not happy about it.

TMZ contacted Lindsay's rep, who would not comment on exactly who is talking about Linds. As for the pics, the rep told us, "Unfortunately, we live in a society where we allow stolen pictures to make a profit. I can't believe magazines would purchase and publish stolen, personal photos. If anyone wants to step up to the plate and donate the profits from their sale, we would be happy to point you in the direction of a charity in need."

Brianne

It's that wanna be famous dj samatha that just can't quite make it big.

Brianne

TMZ said it is a friend. I am sure they got it figured out. Who are u paying TMZ tell us.

Brianne

If TMZ says it's one of her friends then it one of her friends. Let's see who sold her out lately (Samatha Ronson)

Cam

Oh Please, what a bunch of B.S. Lindsay is so desperate to not be forgotten that she is probably paying people to leak pictures and info about her while she is in rehab.

Malteselover

I do feel sorry for her if her mother has not even bothered to visit her-her mom does have some responsibility in this too.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Hey Flygirl... was up at the store sorry for the delay...I was in Britain on business a month ago and the British Tabloids had a blind item that said something like this...

America's number one talk show host's bf has been sleeping around the mother of a sometimes red headed teen star. I will try to find the exact wording. Anyhow later in the month there was an item that this bf was notorious for sleeping aournd and had also slept with Tara... and that there was some sort of argumenet or physical fight with Dina... not sure I beleive it but some of it rings true...

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

several people have told me that the blind items in the British papers are often fake ...what do others think?

Cynic

Cool, thank you Brian! Thanks for filling me in on the dirt :D

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

you are very welcome flygirl

Cynic

If this is true, I wonder if Oprah knows and, if so, how she feels about it. I wouldn't want to piss off one of the most powerful women in America! She could take Dina out in a heartbeat.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

The only person I could think of would be Oprah but what about Kelly Ripa?

Seriously

Lindsay should know when you're a celebrity with millions
of dollars to your name, TRUST NO ONE.
Not even family! Now grow up, get some common sense,
and get off the crap before you're taking a dirt nap soon.

ftwilliams

Sassy reach down deep and pull your head out of your ASS.....It's because of morons like you feeling sorry for this White trash Lohan and her Pimp of a mother that they continue with such behavior.Wake up and get a life and come back to reality,your just as big a scumbag as these 2 cokewhores.I hope all these little skanks fall off the face of the earth.

friend of the friendless

I'll be your friend Lindsay... and I'll be a real friend! =) Trust me!

sirChancelot

ASTONISHING...perhpas Lohan's people should give her a quick talk about getting rid of photos, emails and texts BEFORE leaving the key to her abode with ANYONE!!! One of these days, folks who keep getting caught on tape will catch on and realize it will ALWAYS get out. There is simply too much money to be made by selling them. If I am in a room and someone whips out the cell phone cam, I make damn sure I am not doing anything I would not want shown on the internet, because no matter who you are, that's just where the pics, tapes, emails and texts will end up. Be it a friends revenge, a spurned lover or just some idiot with a cell cam, the internet is the final destination. when you see pic being taken, do you think it is being shot soley for the taker? just for them? No! Pics are taken to share. Lindsy's knife pics were posed and taken by someone other than her and VM. Common sense might ask what she, or anyone else expects in this ALWAYS on camera day and age. I am just surprised no enterprising squint has not already tapped into the camera feeds in shops and restaurants for those pics too. Hell, they even have a widget for just that!
Smile, cause no matter where you are, you are ON CAMERA!!!!!