Who Is F-ing Over Lindsay Lohan?

6/6/2007 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Lindsay Lohan tries to recover in rehab, it's apparent that someone in her inner circle is trying to torpedo her progress. With frenemies like these ... who needs enemies?!
lindsay lohan
This week, year-old pictures featuring a knife-wielding Lindsay with Vanessa Minnillo were plastered all over the Internet and in the tabloids. TMZ has confirmed that these pictures were stolen from LiLo's apartment -- and sold to a UK tabloid! Cha-ching!

We've also learned that Lindsay has had only three or four visitors at Promises -- all friends, no family (paging Dina Lohan!) -- but information about her has been leaked to the National Enquirer! One of her so-called BFFs is blabbing, and Lilo's not happy about it.

TMZ contacted Lindsay's rep, who would not comment on exactly who is talking about Linds. As for the pics, the rep told us, "Unfortunately, we live in a society where we allow stolen pictures to make a profit. I can't believe magazines would purchase and publish stolen, personal photos. If anyone wants to step up to the plate and donate the profits from their sale, we would be happy to point you in the direction of a charity in need."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Brenna

Put this twit in a mental institute, were she belongs.

Kim

her mother probably sold them - for more CA$H

vivident06

Hey Lindsay you better kick someones ass 4 this!!!

soniasmeow

She deserves to go to jail like Paris! She needs to learn responsibility for her actions.

Irene

She's rich, beautiful & can do whatever she wants. I don't think anyone's to blame for anything but life itself. Self destruction sometimes comes easily to those who have everything handed to them. If I was her age again I don't know that I would be any different, not to say what's going on is right. Friends aren't friends, family wants what they could get & the beat goes on!

Cathy

I am a big fan of this child/youg lady. It is sad, to see how such an intelligent person be pimped out and used. When she get's through this siutation and wake up, watch out mom, pop, and the world.
She's going to become a great leader, as will all young people in the same kind of situation.

I send her continued peace and blessings

Ruth

Hey I think that Lindsay is a very good actress she really is .. This girl has a gift all she has to do is get away from the frenemies.. Some one in that group is trying to sobatage her and that is working.. Girl it doen't get easier. it takes a day at a time. look at the situation before you go over board.. I you need a clean friend I'm here in NY.

ruth

Who is behind these backstabbings, it is sooo obvious,,, it is that lesbian girl, the DJ. Some lesbians, NOT ALL, can get very vendictive, if their affections are not returned!!!

WATCH YOUR BACK GIRL, Get this girlboy OUT of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRYSTAL24

I believe it was Sam Ronson who is selling her out to the tabloids if you saw the video of Lindsay passed out in either Sams Escalde or was it Lindsays you can totally tell she left the door open on purpose. Read Sams blog on myspace seems like she is afraid of going to the slammer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7