Jayden James Federline -- The First CLEAR Picture!

6/7/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! Britney's second son is no longer in hiding! Aloha, Jayden!

Paparazzi finally caught the single mother of two in Hawaii, carrying her up-til-now mysterious little formerly bundled-up bundle of joy, Jayden James. Britney spent some time alone in Mexico last week, and is continuing her R&R in Hawaii with the kids and cousin Alli. Lip-synching is exhaustin', ya know!

Britney may not have planned for this reveal, but it's clear that the Britster doesn't look too pleased after spotting a photog. It's also clear that Sean Preston's wedgie looks like it hurts. Ouch, y'all!

diana

Checkout pic#15. That is definitely her son. They have the exact same ears.

Vicki in Canada

It would be NICE to be able to see these pictures instead of having a stupid message come up saying "you are aware of the problem" ..... then REMOVE all the pic's...sheesh!!!
Please, oh please can you just get it together????

Heather

Her children are beautiful. Too bad they're not beautiful enough to inspire Britt to take care of them. Sadly, I think they're better off with K-Fed. I'm reminded of the South Park episode where the kids are forced to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Neither option seems particularly appealing. Poor Jayden and Sean.

Disgusted

Did the skank remember to put sunblock on those kids??? And btw, she looks fat in that pic, and her implants looks obvious.

Erin

All I can say is thank god I don't have a bunch of photographers following me and my children around just waiting to get an embarrassing photo of us to splash all over the internet. THEY'RE JUST BABIES!!! To those of you who think it's OK to say nasty things about them because of who their parents are, you are the real trash! And tell me, if you had the money that Britney has, wouldn't you spend most of your time hanging out with your family and friends in beautiful places? I know I would. At least she's not spending her time breaking the law and buying her way out of trouble like certain other little rich girls.

min

SO WHO CARES, QUIT GLORIFYING THE WITCH

lissabell

Wow. I by no means like Britney and thinks she is a horrible mother (it will take along time for her to get back what she lost during her partying days) but this is a simple picture about her vacationing with her kids in Hawaii. Who cares what she looks like? I've seen worse in a bikini. As for the people calling the kids trailer trash - are you comparing them to your kids? I mean how else would you know true trailer trash? Doesn't feel good when people rank on your innoncent children does it?

GEORGY JR.

Lets see how cute they are, when they are old enough to think, like mama and daddy!!

Jennie Paley

I agree the paparazzi needs to leave celebrities alone. Pictures of celebrities are fine, if the celebrity agrees to it. I am glad to be able to see Jayden James -- he is a cute little fellow, so is his older brother. AND, as for the wedgie, you must not have kids -- everyone I know that has children has had one of them have a wedgie, AND sometimes, on camera and no-one noticed until the pictures were developed. It happens to the best of us.

Jennie Paley

Willa Dodge

Looks as retarded as SPF. Lay off the meth next time you're knocked up Britney!

Tucker

You NEVER see Britneck kissing on these boys like a mother who loves her kids. So sad.

NJC

#9... this is news. why cant pics be taken of Jayden?

name withheld

Leave britney alone!!! . I hope you nasty paps got your pictures and left the poor thing alone. These babies are so cute and healthy. This mommy deserves this vacation.. Maybe then the jealous nerds who trash brit for looking stressed can bite it.

BC

I can't believe somebody is complaining that Brit is on vacation and she does nothing but, go on vacation and shop. She is on a family vacation and someone still has to insult her. If we see pics of Brit by herself, someone complains she not with her kids. Now, here are pics of her WITH her kids and she still gets critical remarks made about her. Damn if she does, damn if she doesn't. God, just leave her alone and give her a small break!
I am not a big fan of Brit, but, she is no different than other people who screw up and try to get on with their life. And shame on ANYONE who makes fun of the kids. God...what did they do to anyone? They are babies. And yeah, they are cute.