Jayden James Federline -- The First CLEAR Picture!

6/7/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! Britney's second son is no longer in hiding! Aloha, Jayden!

Paparazzi finally caught the single mother of two in Hawaii, carrying her up-til-now mysterious little formerly bundled-up bundle of joy, Jayden James. Britney spent some time alone in Mexico last week, and is continuing her R&R in Hawaii with the kids and cousin Alli. Lip-synching is exhaustin', ya know!

Britney may not have planned for this reveal, but it's clear that the Britster doesn't look too pleased after spotting a photog. It's also clear that Sean Preston's wedgie looks like it hurts. Ouch, y'all!

AngelG.1

Brit seems to be in love with SP, but it is weird that as much as she exposed SP she never shows the baby. Is the baby sick, is the baby deformed, is the baby K-Fed's ?!? Brit looks like a deer in the head lights - like she needs someone to say stop, stay home and take care of those kids and dont get into another relationship until she knows herself.

Its hard to belive she has two parents and a lot of hangers on and no one is giving her mental health advice.

God help those poor babies.

Pease and Love : )

scott

so , just ANOTHER picture of more trash on the streets who really gives A RATS ASS what tee mystery kid looks like haven't we seen enough already of anything that has to do with the bitch

Sandra

Enjoy them now...your destined for tradgedy. You and the rest of the 'chosen ones' think the Universe doesn't exist...it does. Time is not on your side. This year the beach...next year.....you will have to become 'real' sometime...then it will be all the talk shows with your tears and 'poor me' fodder. I'm sick of all of you. Don't care what generation you may 'tag' yourselves.....it's all ''Looser' generation. Too bad.

Abby

I CANNOT believe the CRUEL comments being made by some people!!!!??? Especially the ones trashing the poor innocent little boys!!! How do they look like trailer trash???!!!They look like normal little boys to me!!! I'm not a big Brittney fan but I cannot imagine saying such mean things about someone I have not ever even met. She is a young mother of 2 young children and is a human being. And to trash her children...how low can you go!? I wonder if the people who made these remarks about her children have children of their own. And if they do, I wonder what they look like? I also wonder what these people themselves look like and how sucessful their lives are. They sound like they're pretty miserable people...and miserable people need to criticize others to make themselves feel better because they obviously do not feel very good about their own selves. So my bet is they're probably not so great looking and not very successful. As for those who say she is a "has been" and "career over". I think you're wrong. If she wants to, she will make a come back and will probably be better than ever. Not that she needs to because she has already made enough money to live for the rest of her life very comfortably. People should take a look at themselves before criticizing others. Maybe then they will realize there is not so much about Britney to criticize...or her children!!! Lay off!!! Sheesh!!!! I wish her luck and her children are beautiful!!!!

duke

And of course Britney's boobs are obviously real, they hang to her knees, LOL.

The Expatriot

Can we have more pictures of Allie and less pictures of Britney, please?

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#15 .....BRITTANY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS GETTING HERSELF INTO

WHEN SHE BECAME A CELEB.........ACTUALLY ALL KNOWS WHAT GOES ON

THEY'RE TOLD. IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE A CELEB , THEN GET OUT

OF THE LIMELIGHT ............

THEY'RE IN THE LIMELIGHT TO MAKE " MONEY OF YOURS " THAT'S WHY

THEY'VE TO LIVE IN THOSE MILLION DOLLAR MANSION , DRIVE THE MOST

EXPENSIVE CAR , PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG , AND SPEND YOUR MONEY

BECAUSE YOU'RE FOOLISH TO BUYING THERE CD'S , CLOTHING , GO AND

PAY TO SEE A MOVIE , DVD , ANY THING ELSE THEY CAN SELL ...........

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM .........AGAIN THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT

THEY'RE GETTING THERESELVES INTO , CELEBS ARE "LAUGHING ALL THE

WAY TO THE BANK - ACTUALLY IT'S ELECTRONICALLY IN THERE BANK ACCT.

BRITTANY IS ONLY MAKING HER SELF LOOK GOOD , GOING ON VACATION

GIVE IT A FEW OR TWO SHE WILL BE OUT PARTYING IT OUT AGAIN ......

THAT'S A HARD HABIT TO BREAK .....................................

Mia

Honestly I think Jayden is just as beautiful and adorable as Sean they look compleatly alike there both chunky and look like there dad she is truely blessed and i can understand why she wants to keep her childeren hidden from the press her life is a big scramble why do her kids need to be involved in it they are compleatly innocent and i dont hold no grudge on Britney she is a young mom in which her life changed quickly before her eyes she got married right away didnt get to enjoy that and boom boom she had 2 kids back to back we all are NOT PERFECT!!! so give the girl a break.....

RAMA LAMA DING DONG

GOOD GOD... SHE IS FREAKIN' HOT!!!
GIVE ME 10 MINUTES WITH HER AND I WOULD DIE A VERY HAPPY MAN!!!

coddy2201

The must reasonable reason I've read is that Britneys;s second son shows signs of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) with low-set ears, possible retardation. She drank throughout this pregnancy). This child could be retarded or very slow, Perhaps this is why she has been less than candid showing pics of him. Nothing to do with KFed.

uh oh

I'm not a Britney fan. Personally, I think she has trashed her life/career and there is no one to blame but herself. As for her younger son, I don't see how anyone can say he is cute or that something is wrong with him. There is no clear picture here to even tell. I fail to see what the BIG SCOOP is. At least she covered her nasty butt in a better bikini, but I bet those tacky mop extensions are beginning to smell rank.

Vicki

It is amazing the conclusions that some of you can reach from a simple picture. The youngest has Down's Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrom, not Feder's child, Brittany is pregnant again, yada, yada, yada. We don't know anything about her children but there is nothing in this picture that supports any of your ridiculous conjectures. What does a "white trash" baby look like? I have 3 boys and these kids look very much like mine when they're at the beach. Brittany is crucified when she isn't with her children and she's crucified when she is with her children. We've seen no pictures of her kissing her children in public? Just because you haven't seen it does not mean it never happens. Brittany has made mistakes and she is very aware of it. However, it looks like she is trying to get her life back on track. I can only assume that some of you live miserable lives and the only "joy" you can get is when you are trashing someone else. Get a life - a life that allows you to see something positive in the world. Let Brittany get on with her life. If she makes more mistakes, just hope she learns from them. As for how many vacations she takes - Hey, if I had her money I would take a vacation every chance I got. You only criticize her because you are eaten up with jealosy. Get over it.

Vicki

Like Federline is an appropriate person to care for these kids? Not a chance. This man left his pregnant girlfriend in order to be with Brittany. He's not "Father of the Year" material.

duke

Federline is a hell of a lot better parent to those kids than Britney ever was, or ever will be. He's had to keep his lunatic ex-wife away from them for their own good but he couldn't protect them forever, too bad for the kids.

Karma's a bitch and so am I

Hey hey! weird thought but I had to share it....what if Jayden James isn't Kevin's kid? Maybe that's why she's hiding him....hey, stranger things have happened