Judge to Paris: Get Back Here STAT!

6/7/2007 9:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a judge has ordered Paris Hilton back to his Los Angeles courtroom, telling her she must attend tomorrow morning's hearing. She could be sent BACK to the slammer!!
Paris Hilton
Late today, L.A. City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo filed paperwork demanding a hearing before Judge Michael Sauer to determine why the Sheriff's Department allowed Paris to get out of jail when the judge had expressly ordered her to serve out her entire sentence.

The hearing is scheduled for 9:00 AM PDT on Friday.

TMZ contacted the Sheriff's Department, but they refused to comment on the case.

MacGuffin

I love it! This is the best news I have heard all day. Congrats to City Atty Delgadillo and Judge Sauer!!!

Send the bitch back to jail.

Quit making our city of Los Angeles a zoo with all your crazy antics. We are sooooooo sick of your BS Paris.

Jane

I work in the prison and I am disgusted that this woman is getting special treatment. She committed a crime and needs to do her time behind bars. She is no different than all the inmates I see on a daily basis. The prison I work in you are not even allow to have a phone so why does she have one. I can't even bring my own phone into the prison for security reasons. She should be mingling with all the other prisoners and if she is depress the prison psychologist and mental health staff should see her, not her own psychiatrist. No one in prison gets to see their own personal medical provider. Watching and hearing about this sends a message me that American prison system is F up. How did she get depress so damn fast, and develop medical problems so quick? This was all plan in the making. Bottomline is she needs to serve her time before some innocent person become her victim

Brittlicker, NOT!

Benjamin Dover, Ben Dover, please report to surgery stat....

Vanburner

Double the time!!!!! Then shoot the Sheriff!!!!!

OUTLAW CRAZY JUDGES

"! am also concerned that the judicial process may have been
improperly circumvented in this case

"SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN
THERE IN THE 1st PLACE !

why should taxpayers foot the bill for a
judge trying to make an example of someone !

Teacamp

Death watch, Paris, 6/7/2007.........

She going to kill herself should she have to return to the big house! I’ll miss you Paris………….cause you’re going back! LOL! Sucks 2 b U!

TRISH

DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.SHE'LL GET A SLAP ON THE HANDS AND BE SENT BACK HOME. AS WE ALL KNOW , SHE IS ABOVE THE LAW AND IT DOES NOT APPLY TO HER OR HER CROWD

rollseyes

This judge had better understand the ramifications of letting this dimwitted piece of skank go live it up in her mansion rather than do the time like regular citizens do when committing a crime. Oh, and is mommy dearest going to be bringing her golden megaphone in the courtroom and scream agains at the judge and prosecutor? Throw her smelly, skanky looking ass in jail too! Anyone else disrupting a courtroom like that would be held in contempt and throw in the slammer.

Lai

I hope Rocky nails her ass and the people that released her early to the wall. I hope she gets 60 days tacked on for this stunt.

pamila

i had to spend 10 days in MR Joe Arpio's TENT CITY when i got my DUI (which i have seriously learned from and change my life since). I spent 10 days in 100 + degree weather with 2 monsoons!!! I did it humbly and was thankful for it in the end because it changed my life! There were a lot of sick people there, (BUT they weren't rich) they had to stay!!! She needs to go back, serve her sentence and be treated like everyone eles!!! Not her 23 her 45

M H

hope they make her serve the full 45 or so days she was originally sentenced

how sad

22... yes, twenty-two....that's the # of Paris related stories so far today.
I think TMZ will exceed 24 stories....that's more stories than hours in 1 day.

Throw Paris back in jail and this time throw away the key.

Attractive?

~Woo Hoo!
Make sure you delouse her real good!!!
~Infested skank!

kelly

# 9 said exactly what i was going to say.. i'm so tired of this.. ditto

the officials look like idiots

janedoe

They will not be happy until she kills some poor innocent person on the road. I don't get it, when you have money like that, why not just have a driver on standby, that way, you can drink till you drop. She is a waste of a human being. Daddy should have been away on business the night she was conceived. And what kind of mother will knowingly defend their child when they know they are wrong. Seems as if the whole family is out of touch with the real world, cause life is truly "not simple".