Paris Hilton

Free Woman

6/7/2007 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0517-paris-ex-01-2TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of five days -- the normal stay for a violation of this kind. Her five days began Sunday night and concluded early Thursday morning.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

UPDATE 10:16
LA County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says that Paris Hilton has been fitted for an ankle bracelet and put under house arrest for the next 40 days, after authorities decided to release Paris from jail due to medical reasons. She got out of jail just after 2:00 AM.

Whitmore says he cannot release details about Paris' "medical issue" due to confidentiality, but said that medical officials "constantly examined" her while she was in jail.

Paris will be under house confinement in her West Hollywood home for 40 days. After the 40 days are up, Whitmore says she will have "fulfilled her debt to society."

Whitmore made it clear that Paris was not released early -- she was reassigned. She is technically still in custody.

2082 COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
2071.

john mitchell

shank dat skank!

2072.

Onlychildsoul

Paris Hilton, just another name for spoil brat. She is going back to jail for how long? WHo Knows!! This may be what she needed to get herself some help if she really is mentally ill **rolling eyes** However, to all those who think she got unfair Justice, think how society would feel if she while under the influence injured or killed someone? The public cry would've been "why wasn't something done?" So regardless if you love or hate her, it's the potential for what could've been that has me concerned. If you disagree, contact me and tell me what you think!

www.myspace.com/greedandsin

2073.

Bryan Lee

They should lock her ass up with Brittney Lindsay and Nichole Richie, I don't feel the least bad they sent her back she should be locked up. Anyone else would be all her crying about it's to cold and she hates the food and cloths well it's not a country club.

2074.

aimee19561

i think paris is getting unfair treatment just because she's famous. everyone that thinks she should be in jail is just jealous of her. i feel sorry for her.

2075.

No More

Enough with the Paris Hilton persecution already.

2076.

qwkinuf

NEWS FLASH

The Twin Towers professional staff has positively diagnosed Paris Hilton’s condition.

Miss Hilton has been confirmed to be suffering from an advanced case of HUTAS (Head Up The Ass Syndrome). Hilton exhibits acute symptoms related to a patient with their head clearly up their ass. It is known that if HUTAS isn’t diagnosed and treated in its early stages, the condition suffocates the brain and leads to irreversible systemic damage. Symptoms are characterized by a lack of intelligence, muffled hysteria and blind arrogance which enlarges the head making it more difficult to cure the disease.

Treatment for HUTAS includes applying repeated and sufficient force to each side of the buttocks with one’s foot. Having the patient walking or running while their buttocks is booted builds psychological remedy for the patient and satisfaction for the treatment specialist. Most professionals agree that in Miss Hilton’s case, several hundred treatment sessions will be required to obtain full remission. Due to the expected long and arduous recovery period, it is recommended that the public at large be recruited to administer treatments.

2077.

Miguel

I am of Uruguay, gives pain me which this passing PARIS HILTON, him east control poem and gustaria me who arrives at his hands on the part of you, I am admiring of her and I consider much, like when I saw I in the film WAX CASA, is a goddess that hurts what this happening to him, this poem goes with love....
...THE RE, ENCOUNTER….IT WAS WHEN MY ANCIA TO LEAVE TO ME WHICH HURT TO ME AND NOT GAVE ACCOUNT ME… WAS WHEN MY THIRST OF IMPATIENT LOVE DAMAGED MY MIND….IT WAS WHEN MY SOLITUDE AND PAIN DID NOT LEAVE ME TO CONCENTRATE AND THE DAYS ME TO ME HACIAN DIFFICULT MAS ….. WAS WHEN MY HEART LATIA DESEPERADO OF REJECTIONS AND DISTRESSES… IT WAS WHICHEVER PAIN CILENCIOSO AND NOT TO BE ABLE TO SHARE IT WITH ANYBODY ….. BUT IT DID NOT GIVE ACCOUNT ME THAT IN THAT FULL ENCOUNTER OF IMPACIECIA HABIA SOMEBODY THAT NONTAPEWORM FACE, THAT NONTAPEWORM IMAJEN, THAT EXISTIA IN MY DREAMS, THAT WALKED QUIET TAKING CARE OF MY SHADE, EXTINGUISHING MY PAIN, SEALING WITH ETERNAL FIRE MY HURT HEART, MOSTRANDOME THE CLEAN AND PURE WAY, NOT FILLING TO MY EMPTINESSES WITH ITS MUSIC AND SMILING GRACE, DOING THAT MY EAST MIND ANCIOSA BY THE GOOD LIFE THAT… MAS ….. I WANT OF THE ENCOUNTER IF MY SAVIDURIA DOES NOT HAVE HERRORES BECAUSE THEY ARE CONPARTIDOS AND MY DREAMS ANELAN THE DAYS OF ENERGY WALKED IN THE SHADES WITH PROFILE UNDER THE HAND OF WHICH IT IS MY ANGEL GUARDIAN….FOR PARIS HILTON. MUCH AFFECTION… THIS POEM I WANT THAT IT ARRIVES AT ITS POWER AND HARA READS HIM WELL I BECAME BY FAR AFFECTION… MIUGUEL SAMIT OF URUGUAY… (((CONTESTAME))) MY email heyn11-@hotmail.com

2078.

Onlychildsoul

www.myspace.com/greedandsin

2079.

Bill

Was her problem withdrawal symptoms from drugs or alcohol? If so are all prisoners released when they detox cold turkey?

2080.

qwkinuf

No wonder she can't keep a guy. Can you imagine waking up to those size 12 feet sticking out at the end of the bed and her reptilian talons digging into your side. Do you think it's like waking up with a pterodactyl in your bed? I've seen better looking gargoyles on the sides of cathedrals. She could very well end up being the cure to the common hangover.

2081.

hill

i am looking for a lover

2082.

Eric Anderson

Somebody must be mistaken with punishing such a nice princess type of lady!
In my driving experience it pays to be nice and attentitive to the officer in charge. How could a lady of her type not be affectionate or just plain nice. In the past, I have been stopped for driving my car - over five times in two months and in all cases the officer that pulled me over let me go and that was in the Las Vegas area. Ms. Paris must have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. My empathy goes out to her, for my older brother on the other hand I will not contend. End of story-"Make a compromise."

Previous 15 Comments | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139