Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Nichole

She has learned what lesson? That consequences are malleable and if you are upset in jail (who wouldn't be) you get let out to stay in a mansion????? come one paris, you lost the public opn that one. If you would have served your time, then MAYBE you could have been vindicated, but noe. YOU ARE SO OVER, the public has turned against you. F'ed it up again Paris!!

Zenophobe Alien

She speaks but can the high school dtop out read? Does she know what people think about her? What a loser. Fair treatment? For who? For the rest of the inmates in the same jail? They should all get lawyers. Give me a break!

LISA

PARIS - U R A WUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Dawn

I learned this Money will buy you your freedom the poor will always suffer. BOYCOTT HILTON HOTELS

NO Name

No you have not or you would not have paid your way out you have learned NOTHING except that $$$$can buy YOU anything.

Bet we see your new bracelet with diamonds NOW THATS HOT!!!!

nina

I love Paris!

Jus D truth

Daddy is never in the picture or anywhere in sight! The man must
be
totally discusted that he could of EVER PRODUCED SUCH A HERPE
INFESTED SKANKY-WHORE & WONDERING IF HE REALLY DID!!!! OOH, but wait
she must be her MOMMIES LITTLE DARLING..... WHAT'S THE OLD
SAYING????MOMMIES BABY......DADDY'S MAYBE!!!

D

I have learned from Paris that fiening a breakdown can me outta jail too!! (NOT!!!)
Yeah, whatever..blah blah blah..... She's a waste of flesh.

Tammy

Damn! How nice of her! Now if only she could learn from her mistakes she'd be somewhere! But then again, for her to learn from her mistakes, she would actually have to take responsibility for them and not buy her way out at the first chance! REAL VALUABLE LESSON PARIS! I think everyone learned something okay --- MONEY CAN BUY YOU OUT EVERYTHING!

irishgirl

What a pathetic joke the entire system is... she is in the same catagory as O.J., she hasn't learned a damn thing except she can manipulate anybody who is willing to sell themselves to make things go her way.... she is PATHETIC and a slut

calilife4me

ACTUALLY, I HOPE A DRUNK DRIVER HITS YOUR PARENTS AND KILLS THEMM TOO!!!

Jus D truth

ALL ANYONE CAN LEARN FROM HER IS........SUCKCOCK...CRY...DONT EAT...OR LET THE SHERIFF EAT HER... THEN GET OUT OF JAIL FREE!!!

Tangie

Well, if she's home, then maybe she can read these gazillions of posts, and see how hated she really is.....even the news people hate her on Fox, CNN and MSNBC......Hows it feel to be the most hated slut in America, baby!

Chewi

Yeah, I've learned that if you have lots and lots of money, you can get away with anything. Just like OJ. Just like Paris.

Write Paris

Write Paris While She's Housebound!

Write Paris While She's Housebound!

Write Paris While She's Housebound!