Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Karie

SHE'S A PATHETIC DISGRACE. SHE'S NOTHING BUT A TRAMP. WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT PARIS HILTON ANYWAY? NO ONE I KNOW.

Amy

Call E Entertainment Television and tell them, you want her show off the air. I don't care if it is staged. She thinks she can get away with bs on her show, now shes doing it for real. NO MORE. Get her off the air, stop feeding her the publicity. (323) 954-2400

Shooting herself in the foot

The judge said NO ALTERNATIVE SENTENCING

Someone needs to contact the Judge who sentenced her.

Other people cant get released for mental reasons, that is why they have mental facilities in ALL County Jails.

I am livid. Paris, you can not claim that people are "just jealous" anymore. You are a little baby who REFUSES to take responsibilty , the same consequences that other people CHOOSE to take daily. If people didnt like you before , they HATE you now. YOU BLEW IT

roger fulton

this is a joke.

linda

The press treats her unfairly????? She hasn't accomplished a thing her entire life except she was born into priviledge. She has worked the press to death and they just helped her become famous for being a rich little snot. I'm sure it will be a real strain living in a home like hers under house arrest!

Jim

The upside of this is she is done and will be silenced. We will have her to deal with no more!

Tangie

Just what is it about Paris you love, #18, Nina? Tell us what is good about her.

Melanie

Biggest disappointment of the summer!!! I actually thought I might gain a little respect for Paris after she did her time...guess not...

Nichole

her and her family are half the reason terrorists hate the unted states so much. Get rid of the HIltons for national security

Blah blah blah

Sure she hopes we learn from her mistakes, as she flashes that bitchy smirk. It won't be long before we see a video of her making sarcastic remarks and slurs about the judges, offiicers and other inmates that has now been confirmed to be beneath her.

cee

I love the biatch but I would have loved her a lot more if she did her time in jail

Stinky Palm The Bitch

KILL YOURSELF PARIS, EVERYBODY WANTS IT!!!

njrob

The only thing anyone learned is to get incredibly rich, and then go out and do whatever you want.... I have attempted to defend Paris in a certain way, but after this, forget it, she is now officially un-defendable.... Paris, you should have "toughed it out" for 21 more days, then MAYBE you would have had SOME public support.... now you can forget that, it turns out everything everyone was saying was true, you are spoiled and clueless.... and, to the Sherriffs Department, great job guys, glad to see your Department has gotten it together in the last 10-15 years.... IDIOTS!!!!!

Parents Need to Know

MEDIA WHORE PRESS RELEASES ALREADY! House Party later tonight!

When she f's up again driving drunk, I hope the first person she runs over is that disgusting, nasty, mother of hers!

GotALife

Just goes to show that "money talks...rich/celebrities walk."