Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

SlappDaddy

I'm not a huge traveler, but when I do travel, I will make sure that I never spend a single dime in a Hilton owned establishment, this family disgusts me!!!

Tangie

#26---Daddy jerks off to her sex tape!

...

What lesson has she learned? Not a damn thing. Well, maybe one. How much choas she is going to cause in the jails and justice system. Wow, her family must be proud of their little girl. I usually don't listen and watch anything she does, but NOW, it is going to be a blast to see how people treat her when she is gets to go out in the public. HA HA HA.

Missy

What has happened to our justice system.... This is a big slap in the face for the rest of us average joes... Its not even like she is a good person and does good humanitarian things if that were the case it could look the other way but this just pisses me off.
BAN WATCHING SIMPLE LIFE SO THEY DO NOT GET RATINGS ANYMORE AND WE FINALLY MAY NOT HAVE TO SEE HER ON TV.. PARIS SUCKS!! PARIS SUCKS!!

ducky

what a joke!!! I hope that the judge has the good sense to send her right back to jail-- where she belongs. Paris Hilton is a disgrace to her family and the unfortuntes that admire her.

nonoyourwrong

SHOOT THE PIG AND EAT HER!

tanaja

Give me a freakin break..... you were NOT treated fairly. I wish you were treated like everyone else. They should have kept her butt in jail and let her have the nervous break down. She could use one!

Anita Stephan

Please! I wonder what would have happened if I was caught and had to go to jail for 23 days.

thetruth

This is a fraud on the Court. Nobody gets released from jail due to psychological reasons. They are moved to the psyche ward. Paris has learned nothing from this except how to lie and cheat and deceive.

Suzanne

I have just been sick since this news broke. What an absolute joke. All of the persons involved in this injustice from the judge, warden, lawyers, family and friends should be embarrassed to be a part of the socialistic move. I used to feel sorry for Paris because I would hate to be mongered at as she. Now I just despise her. I would be embarrassed to show my face in public. I speak because I know. I am a middle class working mom with four teenagers that got a DUI almost four years ago (no same or similar past offenses). I was sentenced to 36 days in jail and 60 days of house arrest (I served them all). I also must report once a year for five years and wear an ankle bracelet for 30 days each year. This past year the unit I had rubbed my skin raw and to the bone in one place. GROW UP you spoiled whining brat.

BS

How much did they pay for her release??

C Ya

I like # 37's idea! Lets SPIT on her!

Froggy

Paris is an embarassement to our justice system

Your'e Fired!

.............You are so full-of-yourself........Better be extra good.......You are going to be WATCHED constantly, by a bunch of angry law inforcement people......You might get a cavity search again...Was it fun? Boo!

pattie in cali

sure thing paris, we thank you for doing your time, thanks for making us pay for court time , jail time, medical , thank you, you waisted everyones time, pay your debt paris, for once do the right thing, party on,