Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

mmm

she should never be photographed again. she should be shut out of all the clubs, boycotted by the paps, and generally ignored by the media entirely. that would be the most fair sentence for her!!!!! I boo her, and everyone else should as well!!!!!!
I feel ripped off as a member of society!!!

crystal

yall all need to stop hateing on this girl yall would do the same thing you you were in here position i know i would.

Charlie

This is one of the saddest days in history that this pig has basically got out of serving time.It is wrong. Our justice system keeps taking steps back instead of getting better.Someone should beat the H*ll out of the pig . Gotta go.... have to go commit a crime to see if i can get out of it!!!

outraged 101

What happened today in regard to Paris is what is wrong with this country. Women and men are being killed every day to protect our freedom yet what they are doing is giving their live for the rich. How many people are in that jail in LA right now and they will pay they're price but because they are not a celebrity or rich they will stay in jail. What a sad day in this country. I'm sure if I made a mistake or broke the law I would pay the price even if I cried in my jail cell.

tmw

Fairly?? Is she kidding. She should never be allowed to speak

Oh, Queen Paris, you learned SQUAT. All you learned is that your rich Mommy and Daddy bailed your bleached blonde A**S out of the slammer and came your rescue once again. Your parents would be better off letting you sit there for 6 months to give you a reality check. You're spoiled and self centered and a BRAT because of THEM. They did you NO favors girl in the way they raised you. The only thing you learned is that you got your extensions cut out for nothing. So, first order of business is to have your hair stylist and your drug dealer come over so you can smoke weed while your extensions are put back in and make in fun of your pink, diamond studded Versace electronic ankle bracelet.

alan bower

Screw you Bich

Drew

Simply not fair, or right. This is blatant special treatment. Of course your mentally unstable in jail, who isn't? This cheapens our entire system, and says if your privileged, you do have different rules, or lack thereof!

Zenophobe Alien

Wonder if the Sherriff was invited to the party at Paris' house tonight?

alan bower

Screw you Bich

Karen

YOU SUCK PARIS!!!!! WHENEVER I SEE HER ON TV I WILL TURN THE CHANNEL. I WISH YOU ALL THE WORST THAT LIFE COULD BRING YOU. YOU DIDN"T LEARN ANYTHING IN JAIL BUT HOW TO PULLON THE PURSE STRINGS TO GET FREE. YOU ARE AN EVIL LITTLE BITCH THAT SHOULD BE SMACKED....

Mandy

I hope others can learn from her mistakes because she sure can’t.

Mandy

Yeah, SHE wrote that. Yeah, and I penned the Declaration of Independance.

Tex

We started boycotting anything "Hilton" related months ago. And will continue to do so. There are plenty of other companies available to the public.
If enough businesses pull their bookings, maybe they will wake up.
But I doubt if they even pay attention anymore. You can only use so much money and then it becomes irrelevant.
The parents are as disgusting as she is.

tina

I am so HAPPY Paris was released.So many people do NOT go to jail for what she did.I cannot believe the posts here. I sense a little JEALOUSY lmao. It s AWESOME that so many of you are ouraged. It is also AWESOME that she has money and power and a woman to boot!!!! Thank God she is released. She so did not deserve to be there,she is not a criminal, so many have done the same and received a fine only.The Judge used Paris as an example. Paris Rules!!!!!!