Report: Sambora Enters Treatment Facility

6/7/2007 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie SamboraRichie Sambora, guitarist for the band Bon Jovi, has entered a treatment facility in California, PEOPLE is reporting.

"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles," a rep for the band said in a statement. "He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."

Sambora recently broke up with actress Denise Richards, after dating for about a year. He split with Heather Locklear last year, after 12 years of marriage.

Lenn K.

How in the hell have we as Americans allowed these people to speak for us and in some cases think for us. Hollywood is full of losers, liberals, and low lifes. These people have gotten away with murder,(OJ, R-Blake and soon Phil Spector. This world is about ready to come to an end and the signs that God always told us about are right in front of our face.

Lana

Richie..
God Bless you!
Get rid of the excess.... keep only the positive!
Can't wait for the next tour... Wait does this mean He is single now?
WEEEHHHEEEEE!!! Now we REALLY can't wait!
Love ya

Dawn

Sambora should have stayed with Heather and Ava they are his family.
Denise just brought him down...

Jbo

I heard Bon Jovi was recording an anniversary Unplugged for Mtv and Richie was BLITZED - and somehow Jon asked the whole band to join so they could cover for Richie and I guess Jon looked pissed! It was probably an ultimatum from his bandmates... Can't say what drove him to drink and such?!

Denise Go Away!!!!!!!

Well who did not see this coming ....... I realize that RS has a bad year divorce, smut fest,and the passing of a parent. Ms. Bitchards really was a big down fall for RS. Too bad he or the members of his band did not cut him off months ago. After what I heard earlier today Bon Jovi may have unplugged Richie instead of just appearing on this new segment they just did on 6/5.

Good Luck and Good Health Richie Sambora. Don't fall back down to Denise. Your health depends on it.

Renny

Alcohol addiction is a sad thing...my only hope is that rehab is where Richie wants to be or it won't work. Stay strong Richie I tried it cold turkey IT'S HARD!!!!!! I hope Jon and the gang will support you they are strong people, and you need their strength to get you through.

SP

It's about time!

Seriously

Los Angeles, home of drug addicts, alcoholics, no-talent rich heiresses,
and celebrities making millions for smiling at a camera.
Hopefully Hollyweird will fall into the ocean soon.

Me

I know, I know. If I screwed around on my spouse, split with my girlfriend while still married, and had to see my ex with, of all people, David Spade...I'd be in rehab, too.

Gassy Jockey

"He and his family's privacy "? He should fire "he and his family's" PR person.

The Expatriot

Hihi, der sieht ja aus wie Helge Schneider :)

Ric hie Fan

You people have no clue what you are talking about.

He's always battled alcohol. He lost his father. His life has been going to shambles. Denise has nothing to do with it. LIFE happened to him. I feel sorry for him.

gai

Karma is a BITCH. Serves him right. How could he go out with that DONKEY DENISE RICHARDS out of all the women in Hollywood. Denise Richards that was his wife(Heather Locklear) friend. That Denise Richie is a bad omen for any man that goes out with her. She(Denise Richards) looks nothing like a WITCH and she thinks she is all that.NO CAREER FOR HER, NO HUSBAND, and she is an home wrecker too.
BOTH RICHIE SAMBORA AND DENISE RICHARD ARE BOTH SHAMELESS AND STUPID DONKEYS (GOOD KARMA FOR BOTH)
HEATHER LOCKLEAR YOU GO GIRL(SOMETIMES PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE) I LOVE YOUR STYLE GIRL. You are happy where you are now but look at both of them that ate the Sinful fruit. (No 1 rule in life is NEVER GO OUT WITH YOUR WIFE'S FRIEND).
SHAME ON YOU DENISE RICHARDS AND RICHIE SAMBORA.

Nance

Who cares about this OLD HAS BEEN........

kelly

Gosh.. it is so sad to see so many judge what they have no clue about. All the mean comments about a life you have no knowledge of. This is a scary world. But I will speak on the behalf of what I know of this man. I have been a fan for over 20 years and have great memories of the music, the concerts and the way he interacts with me as a fan. I do not know him personally but I do know he has had hardships and I also have had some. I drank so bad when my son died I tried to die. I know this pain and I hate that I am better for it.. i don't believe any of you that have written mean things havelost anyone close or loved great, NOR have you been inspired by anyone great. there is no way you could have and be so cruel with your words.... WOW>. I knew it was bad out there in this world but I had no idea how bad ..

makes me want to take my grandson to another country,

There are people that wish you well Richie.. not that you are reading this but to everyone else that is so lacking in human compassion.. i wish richie peace, quiet and to see you happy again:) however you can get it darling.. some of us do wish this.. they just don't go to TMZ and post I guess.. makes me not want to read the comments any longer.. devoted fan.. Bon Jovi forever KRenaa

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments