Rob Lowe: (Dead) Bird Is the Word

6/7/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pictured below: Rob Lowe and the goldfinch he killed with a golf shot at the Principal Charity Classic Pro-Am at the Glen Oaks Country Club in Iowa. The goldfinch is their state bird.
Rob Lowe
RIP lil' buddy.

Papa Bear

he's almost about to bust out laughing...jerk!

AJ I agree with you...this is a site to talk about celebrities, I hate when people come on here and whine about other stuff and how low we are for saying the things we do...like they are on sites like this just like us so they were fishing for gossip too...I hate the ones who think they are high almighty...

myview

HOW DISGUSTING !!!

AND HE CALL'S HIMSELF A HUMAN BEING !!

IOWA BOY

HEY ASSHOLE< ITS ILLEGAL TO KILL OUR STATE BIRD< BY THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE< YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE AND SHOULD BE PLACED UNDER HOUSE ARREST AT THE CEDARFALLS IHOP FOR 40 DAYS.

Lara

Why is that funny? What a douchebag.

VKT

Oh crap! Does EVERY famous person need help cleaning up their stupid, stupid actions??

Rob,
Address all that free press you got hanging around.
Appologize for the accidental death of the goldfinch.
Make a donation to the Iowa Audubon Society ($1,000 outta do it).
STOP acting like an teenage assh*le in public!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HEY ROB, PARIS IS AWAITING HER LUNCH. SHE LIKES HER FINCH RARE.

Leslie

His eyes look demonic... like he lacks a soul or something. This is very Village of the Damned... I dig it.

White Rabbit

Tacky of him to pose for it, and tacky of TMZ to show it. Had that been a dog, cat or nearly any other animal, a photo would NEVER have even been taken. Boo!!!

Really?

Still an asshole.

Jemima Puddleduck

Rob Lowe, YOU SUCK! I have never liked you, you talentless pretty boy, and now this picture.

YOU SUCK!

hey

i am starting to dislike him now.. okay it was an accident but he should have not taken a picture and laugh about the poor bird like it was nothing! he needs to grow up and give some respect to animals!! i hope a flock of birds come and attack him so he can learn his lesson

Wow.

hehehehehehe....it's so sad but so funny at the same time!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Posing with the bird and acting like its a joke makes him look like an *SS. Glad I don't watch his putrid show.

Wow.

Good God people, get over it. F_____g animal rights activists...you're all annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love animals...but this: was an accident. I mean honestly, what are the odds of hitting a moving bird? A hell of a lot less than getting a hole in one. Or a birdie (lol @ my joke!)

E