City Attorney: Props to the Judge!

6/8/2007 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo issued the following statement to TMZ in response to Judge Sauer's decision ordering Paris Hilton back to jail:

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Vincent

I beatr Him in a foot Race wearing My Clob Lobsters.

Jerry Dale

You did not beat Me in a Foot Race with your Clob Lobsters on.

Robert Derespino

I dont want to here the race card just rember oj I think he was black money has no color

Robert Derespino

dont want to here the race card just rember OJ IThink HE WAS BLACK MONEY HAS NO COLOR

Sinbad900

yes they are!!

TruthSeeker

"This decision sends the message that no individual -- no matter how wealthy or powerful -- is above the law. Today, justice was served." - Rocky Delgadillo

That's all well and good, but apparently Delgadillo's wife has had a number of run-ins with the law. A suspended license (three years) for involvement in an accident with no proof of insurance and then cited a year later for a moving violation. Wasn't her license suspended?

So I guess wealth and power are trumped by who your husband is.

You doubt this? Check it out.

Darren

Is anyone else aware Delgadillo's own wife got busted for a traffic violation whilst on a suspended license? Did Mrs Delgadillo go to jail? Did she hell! Paris Hilton is beng treated the way she is because of WHO she is, and not because of WHAT she did!Justice in LA?! Don't make me laugh!

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41