CONFIRMED! Paris WILL Phone It In!

6/8/2007 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonTMZ has confirmed that Paris will appear at her hearing today via telephone.

We've also learned that LAPD is turning people away from Hilton's West Hollywood home who don't have the proper press credentials. Luckily, we do.

Liz

It's no wonder they are letting her stay home. The media has turned this into a 3 ring circus. Don't blame Paris or the judge, blame the swarm outside her gate.

klik

I think I'll go do my gardening now.

GINA

that means shes not going back to jail. otherwise she would have to appear!!!!!

tressah

SHOCKER!~ will she be eating her Egg McMuffin talking to the judge too?

ToxicEd

load of crap. she needs to go back to jail and have someone kick her ass.

Sharon

Must be nice to get preferential treatment because you have money. Maybe everyone should take their checkbook with them to jail.

no pervs allowed

Where is Sgt Friday when we need him City of Angels? Justice needs to be served. Maybe the Simple-minded Life can be filmed from county jail as soon as Wrong-way Ritchie gets her turn at incarceration. To highlight the season Dr. Phil wil be a regular visitor to dispense is useless wisdom on the undynamic duo.

Malteselover

I agree-she won't be going back to jail if they didn't make her come in.......

Cutty G

I"m guessing that if the judge is planning on sending her back to jail, there is no need to have a mob scene at the courthouse. In reality, they don't need her there, but instead just the sheriff's office to answer questions. It's not like she did anything wrong. If she's ordered back, they'll just pick her up and take her there to avoid a media crush.

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

Is she tooooo drunk/high to show up in person???? What a loser....I hope she goes back to jail for the full sentence....poor little rich girl. I know grandpa hilton is real proud of you and your mama.

gwen

Seriously..If I were an American Citizen I would be p.i.s.s.e.d. What the hell is wrong with you people out there..Her treatment isn't something new..The wealthy have been dodging prison sentences and getting off a things as big a "murder"...This is prbably the clearest representation of how unfair the justice system is between the rich and the poor. In this case I think the only fair thing to do is for the psychologist to go back to that prision and evaluate everyone who is in jail and see how their mental health is and then release all of them...I am sure that the mothers' who broke the law and had to leave their children behind have a lot of issues..the aids people. Maybe paris had a herpes outbreak and they were afraid of contamination..nevertheless, it is just to weird.

Alison

The California judicial system is one big joke. Thank God I live in Virginia... we actually have to serve our sentences here, even if we are herpes-infested, cry-baby skanks like Paris. Dumb Whore.

Michael Richards

California needs an earthquake....a big earthquake......

Kim- L.A.

GEEZ MAREEZE!!! WHY does paris keep getting all these special favors? Does she, her family & L.A. Judicial/penal system think the World is not going to notice the outrageousness of such preferential treatment? Simply amazing this is allowed to continue and quite disturbing. When will she be held truly accountable for her mis-deeds?

thats right

she is trash, and she belongs behind bars, she's the biggest PIG in the world DROP DEAD!