Paris -- Handcuffed and Tossed Into Cruiser!

6/8/2007 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comWith her hands locked behind her back in a pair of steel handcuffs, Paris Hilton was thrown into the back of a Sheriff's cruiser and is on the way to a courtroom in downtown Los Angeles.

The besieged heiress faced a wall of paparazzi as she made her way down from her West Hollywood home, as news helicopters hovered above her home.

Hilton's ride down the Hollywood Freeway promises to be spectacular!

Story developing! Refresh your browser!

``

Paris in cuffs : That's hot !

Parisfan#1

I love you paris. Good Luck to you! Were all here for you!

peaches

Put her spoil ass in jail Judge. I think her family paid off the sheriff because he is acting a little to anxious to let her go. Or Paris the whore gave him some head.

Paris in prison, the reality show

These comments are very funny.

ME

I hope she hangs herself in jail!

my my my

Finally, getting a dose of reality.....Hope they throw the key away. That girl is so stupid she really needs to wake up. Always putting the blame on some else. She drove --- not someone else.

ALG

Bye Bye Paris!! It is about time that you get what you deserve. As I have heard before, STOP WHINING AND PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES. Serve your time because you did the crime.

lee

they should stand along the streets like oj simpson and yell' go hilton"

Mission

Get ready for the freak-o coming in asking you to sign the Free America & Paris petition.

Warning: there's only 11 signatures.

BYE BYE PARIS.

Hope you mom makes a smart comment to the judge today, he's in no mood and she'll be right behind you.

catheadmoon

stay with prison hilton at the prison hilton...

chris

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH HATERS LOOK AT GEORGE MICHAEL WHO IS NOT GOING TO JAIL FOR DUI I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW JEALOUS AMERICANS ARE YOU HATE THE GIRL BECAUSE SHE SKINNY RICH AND BEAUTIFUL AS A MATTER A FACT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I AM COMMENTING WITH A BUNCH OF JOBLESS PEOPLE WHO WISH THEY WERE PARIS HILTON YOU ALL KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU INFACTUATED WITH HER.

PARIS KEEP THE FAITH US YOUR RICH FRIENDS STILL LOVE YOU
WE WILL BUY THE ROLLYS ROYCE DROP HEAD CONVERTIBLE WHEN IT COMES OUT
WE WILL STILL PARTY AT HYDE EAT AT CHOW WHILE THESE GUYS WILL STILL BE POOR

LOVE
CD

whateveryousay

aw, apparently, Miss Hilton wanted to be chauffeured ..... Wish granted, bitch!!

kosekdg

Whoohoo, Justice at last. The handcuff pic was worth watching all this time for. Normal people go thru more daily then she'll ever go thru. Deal with it!

Leslie Sloane Zelnick

THEY DIDNT HAVE TO PUT HER IN CUFFS, HARVEY LEVIN, THAT WAS SO UNNECESSARY DUDE!

Techstar

He ought to sentence her to the whole 45 days, in the general population, not the solitary confinement she had.