Paris Hilton Arrives to Court

6/8/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has arrived to Los Angeles County Superior Court, just under 30 minutes after officers handcuffed her and tossed her into the back of a Sheriff's cruiser. Hilton avoided the media frenzy at the court when Sheriffs used a private, covered entrance to escort her into the courtroom.

Kathy and Rick Hilton have just entered the building as well.

Story developing ... reload!

Naughty but nice :)

Damn! you posters are fast :)

Missy

I am surprise that she did not come back to Court, walking slow and with her PJ's on . Ummmmm, I have seen this before. Paris, you forgot to say that your back hurts. Using crazy, is not enough............. Remember....

LETICIA

PARIS WAS NEVER HANDCUFFED! IF YOU LOOK AT THE HELICOPTER FOOTAGE IT CLEARLY SHOWS HER WITH HANDS IN HER BACK LIKE BEING CUFFED BUT THEN WHEN SHE STEPS INTO THE SHERIFF CAR SHE CLEARLY MOVES HER LEFT HAND TO GET IN THE CAR AND ADJUST HERSELF THAT IS MY OPINION LET ME LOOK AT THE FOOTAGE AGAIN AND FREEZE FRAME IT. BUT THIS IS WHAT I SAW

Too much fun

The world has been laughing at us since we invaded Iraq.

randy

There's no such thing as "reverse" discrimination. It's just discrimination. There's not a right or "forward" way. Just like there's no such thing as "reverse" racism. It's just racism.

I wish I could see the catfight between the judge and the sheriff!!!!

Lisa

I gotta say let her go. Don't punish her any differently than the others who have been arrested. She's served slightly more than 10% of her sentence, which is apparently the going rate for nonviolent offenders in the LA jail system.

JLR

I would never allow my girl to behave like this. This is sad when a Mom and Dad stands behind wrong just because it's your daughter. My gosh, wonder if they know what is right and wrong!!!!

Heidi

Can someone wake me when they have a resolution ... all this drama has made me exhausted! Save the labor pains and just give me the baby!

Justice for one, justice for ALL!!!

Dear God,
Please let the judge be VERY VERY mad because it is past 11 when she was supposed to be there at 9, but she paried the night away and wanted to stay in bed but the judge said nonono!!!!

getalife

She will be back home in an hour and all the haters will be whining like the losers they really are.

Get a life haters!

Shawn Campbell

DUI is DUI no matter who commits it.Just because she is rich doesent mean she get special treatment, Back to do your time Paris, If you cant do the time then dont do the crime

crct07

AWWWWWW BUDDY....IT'S ON & POPPIN' NOW!!!!! THIS BITCH SHOULD DEFINITELY GO DIRECTLY TO "SOLITAIRY CONFINEMENT"......BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, CAUSE SHE WOULD DEFINITELY FIND A WAY TO KILL HERSELF FOR SURE!!!

OH, BUT THEN......WHO CARES!!!!

jamis

I wonder if Kathy Hilton will scream, at the prosecutor, again calling them jokes.

I don’t think the uproar is really about Hilton, who has flaunted the rules, with her ‘I’m so special’ mentality for years. I think she’s become the focal point for the rage many Americans feel at our two tiered legal system. A system that bows to the wealthy and well-connected, while frequently punishing regular folks more than their crimes warrant.

California with its history of special treatment for celeb law-breakers, and three-strike law that can imprison someone for life if they are convicted of three very minor offenses is a natural magnet for the anger.

The American legal system isn’t about justice, fairness, or facts. It’s about competition, who can buy the most expensive attack-dog lawyer, and who can distort the facts better than the opponent. Who is better at confusing the jury or using legal technicalities to thwart justice. Lawyers, who profit immensely from this system, fight just reforms tooth-and-nail.

Some defend the system, as not being meant to provide justice. They say the system is only about providing a field of dispute that doesn’t lead to violent proceedings or vigilanty justice. I think they’re missing the point that justice shouldn’t be arbitrary.

dani948

Meanwhile as real criminals still roam the streets, free.

But gee, thank god Paris is being hauled around in a police cruiser, cuffed, with cars and helicopters giving chase all the way to the courthouse. I mean, she's such a dangerous criminal and all. Blowing things up, killing, raping. I mean, wow, I'm so glad our society has its priorities straight when it comes to wasting taxpayers' money.

Penney

We watched Paris Hilton get into the Sheriff's car with NO HANCUFFS on.
What a joke!