Paris Hilton Arrives to Court

6/8/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has arrived to Los Angeles County Superior Court, just under 30 minutes after officers handcuffed her and tossed her into the back of a Sheriff's cruiser. Hilton avoided the media frenzy at the court when Sheriffs used a private, covered entrance to escort her into the courtroom.

Kathy and Rick Hilton have just entered the building as well.

Story developing ... reload!

michelle

This is disgusting. I actually feel badly for her now. The legal system has made this a circus and a joke. The amount of paps outside is insane. I'm surprised she hasn't killed herself.

I'm rooting for you now, Paris.

pam

DYNAMIGHT- My boss said I had to stay here!!!! But maybe next time. He is laughing at this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

THATS HOT!!!!!!!!!

FrankieMilano

Who is Paris Hilton?

stephanieajo

I have to admit I was for Paris serving time, but I now feel SORRY FOR HER! She has had a tough time and I believe the time she did have in jail was enough for this type of infarction. The point of serving is to pay in time and loss of freedom so that you won't make the same mistake and I truly believe Paris has learned her lesson. They've scared the witts out of her and I doubt she'll ever be in trouble with the law again. Michelle Rodriguez only spent 2 hours in jail for what was supposed to be a 60 day sentence.

infrognito

Orville Reddenbacher has just agreed to sponsor todays "event". FREE Popcorn for everyone !

oopsie

Dunno if she deserved jail time, but you can't let somebody outa jail just because she cries and has a rent-a-shrink tell everybody she's suicidal. The one day I spent in the pokey, there was a poor miidle aged Latina who sobbed all day-nobody let HER out.

ChickyGirl

Throw the key away. Put her back in jail. No amount of money will get you out this time dearie.

TradePlacesWithParis

"Arrive to Court" is BROKEN ENGLISH.......who are these TMZ writers anyways???.....maybe as community service Paris should work at TMZ!!!!

Cornell

Anyone need any Beer?

Dread

If she doesn't want to stay in a county run facility, sent her to a state run facility. I one in mind, Pelican Bay S.H.U(segregated housing unit) program.

icinia

Paris ought to sudy the french revolution and Marie Antoinette. Marie lost her head over her excesses and privilaged upbringing....we peasants have had enough!

lvlyia

That Dr. is bogus,,, a fraud,,, fire the sheriff,,and send paris back to jail...if that does not happen,,, everyone in that facility/jail,,needs to get together and gets some high paying attorney's to sue the facility/jail.. for them getting unfair treatment,,if they cant get fair treatment like Paris,,then they need to file law suits,,,, wht comes around should go around... The only way,, to solve this issue is to FIRE the SHERIFF..

Diana

This is completely disgusting. This is:

Justice for the common man

vs.

Justice for the rich and famous

I hope the common man wins. The parents in this mess, should be completely blamed for this. They talked to her daily while in jail, worked behind the scenes with her psych doctor and attorney and sheriff, to obtain the best possible favor. Now, they have created a bigger mess for Paris. Shame on all of them. Who get's out of jail for having a nervous breakdown. Now, if they don't send this miserable untalented woman back to finish her fair sentence, I want everyone out of jail......today. Period. A horrible example for America. I don't know about the rest of you but when I was 26, my parents would stay in contact and let me take the hits I had earned. I never asked for money, or help at 26!!!! I paid the price for my mistakes and learned to avoid them. Isn't this the right way? This woman is not Princess Paris of America as her sick family believes her to be. Her money, and phony fame are ridiculous. So is all of the media frenzy over nothing. With our country in peril, young lives being lost daily in Iraq, how can we even focus on this crap. I don't give a damn if she serves a year or has a mental breakdown, she herself and her family have brought all of this on her. I am ashamed for even writing this. But it is so disgusting that writing makes me FEEL better. Throw her in the slammer and let her pay for her actions, like every other rebellious grown adult. Good Lord. Stop this nonsense.

schubie

NOT ONLY IS THEIR SOMETHING WRONG PARIS .... BUT WHAT IS HER MOTHER THINKING ????? DOES SHE FEEL THAT HER DAUGHTER'S ACTIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE ?? THE BOTH NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP...

just me

My son had a DUI also .08. He was given suspended DL,over $4000.00 in fines,community service,alcohol diversion program. When he appeared to turn in his hrs. of community service he was 1 hour short of completion. He went straight to jail from the courtroom to serve 60 days. No early release,no special cell even though he hads no record,never been in trouble. But he did learn a lesson.Hasn't had a drink in over 4 years!