The Document that Sealed Paris' Fate

6/8/2007 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the official document ordering Paris Hilton back to an L.A. City jail to serve the 45-day sentence imposed last month -- "with appropriate credit."

Rae

DONT' BE HATIN' ON THE EVIL PEOPLE! I THOUGHT "GURL" WAS SPELLED G-I-R-L?
I-D-I-O-T-S!

NewToTMZ

I have never liked Paris Hilton. She is a spoiled little brat. BUT, I believe the prosecution and the sentence are unfair. In fact, I believe she is being punished because she is a celebrity. First, she received a DUI for .8% alchohol content. That is exactly the limit, and most cops will let that slide - as there is a margin of error. But, she did violate probation and that deserves punishment. Yet, not 45 days imprisonment. The judge is either overly zealous or looking for publicity himself (or both). Most people in Paris's situation would receive community service. That would be a just punishment and would be good to see Paris cleaning up the highways of L.A. That would be more fitting and fair.

Rich

Bless Her Heart...

DJN

In the meantime we have sexual predators, repeat felons and real criminals ON the street.
Here again we have a Judge who wants his 15 minutes of fame who has hammered someone because they ARE famous. This is justice? I don't think so.

Boston Mike

Tell the people from South Central LA about how poor Paris is being treated so badly boo hoo If you do the crime you have to do the time baby I hope Lindsy is watching

Rae

#46 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Paris Hilton

THAT'S HOT!!!!

Oh yeah , I am DETOXING and I am actually freaking out that I can actually GO TO JAIL AGAIN!!!! 2 times in one week...That has to be a record or something!!!!

Damn...I thought the VALTREX I was taking for my herpes would GET ME OUT OF JAIL!!!

lmao

NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHO THE JUDGE OR DA IS IF IT WASN'T FOR PARIS. THEY ARE JUST USING THIS GIRL FOR HER OWN AGENDA. THIS IS SO UNFAIR. POOR PARIS. FREE PARIS.

LV1410

For God's sake!! She didn't kill anybody! Give me a break... she violated probation.... she's no axe murder. I think everyone who hates her is just jealous and wants to see her suffer just because she has more than them. I personally don't think it was a fair sentence and good for her that she got out (until now)... If it were me I'd hire the best lawyer I could afford and do what I could to get out of it too... This judge is a religious idiot who is pissed that someone went over his head... its all a power struggle and they are going to punish Paris to prove their point.

Shawna

One thing everyone needs to remember is all the people in this drama (the judge,the sherriff, the lawyers, and especially Paris) are Human none of them are perfect they are all doing the best they can. We are making it worse by being so judgemental. She is just a person not a godor saint as some people are making her be. The judge is just following the law. THe sherriff was just doing what he thought needed to be done. Just let it go!

Mookie

I can't hear anythinhg you god freaks are spewing over the slurping hummer i'm getting from an altar boy.
OUCH!
-Hold on a second-
"jesus- what did i tell you about the balls?"
Anyway, I'm back.
What were you saying about god?

getalife

For those of you that think this is unfair - do you know what it means to take RESPONSIBILITY for one's actions. She got into a car drunk - she drove with the suspended license and signed the document stating she acknowledges what she did was wrong and that she was driving with a suspended license. The problem with the majority of people is they do not know how to take responsibility for their actions. I feel bad for those of you that don't understand that concept - too bad - this is the reality of life.

TIA

I don't have one ounce of smpathy for this spoiled brat. SHE VIOLATED PROBATION!
She needs to once take responsibility for her actions.

Legend

****************************************************A MESSAGE FOR PARIS

Paris is kind of stupid. Here lawyer is even more stupid than here. Even I don't agree with the prison sentence, she should just accept it . it is not the end of the world. in life a lot suffering can happen, People get burned, paralyzed, disfigured, etc... every single day
and no one is immune . She should consider this as a wonderful experience , and thanks God of everything she has. 3 weeks of solitude and reflection, may be reading the bible is , is very beneficial to here.
This message also is addressed to her mom, and all here family and friends

dee

I've had a lot of respect for Harvey Levin in the past, but he is obviously in the pocket of Rick Hilton.