War in Court Over Paris

6/8/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonNow, TMZ is learning that there is a battle raging inside the courtroom between Paris' lawyer, the City Attorney and the Sheriff's Dept. -- over the decision to allow Paris Hilton to appear by phone this morning.

Stay tuned... reload!

Recovery75

Paris is the epitome of what a young woman should be , what an injustice this all is .

connie baab

well all i can say is why don't they just let her go drive drunk again and this time kill someone... since it is ok for all of these clebs to get away with driving drunk.... she has money she can hire a driver but no she has to drive drunk because she knows she will get away with it.......

DallasDeb8

I am convinced that this this bull crap will never end.

housewifeinhouston

You have got to be kidding. After all this aftermath from yesterday, these judicial people
are going to get away with this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better get a grip on this situation quick before they ruin their chances on this situation to.

I will be appelled at this outcome if she does not have to appear in court.

Debbie in Houston

COMPASSIONATE MARY

ENOUGHT ALREADY.

PARIS GO DIRECTLY BACK TO THE JAIL WHICH YOU FLED !

YOU HAVE MANIPULATED THIS TOWN ENOUGH!

SINCE PARIS FLED FROM JAIL, HER "GOOD BEHAVIOR" TIME SHOULD BE REVOKED AND SHE SHOULD BE FORCED BY THE JUDGE TO SERVE THE ENTIRE 45 DAYS PLUS MORE FOR THAT CONIVING STUNT !

LEE BACA, THE MEXICAN SHERIFF SHOULD BE DEPORTED!

Anthony G.

I live around the block from the ivy (Top Paris hangout} and my wife works off sunset blvd} that broad drives the same roads I drive everyday with my 9 year old and wife in the car. If one of these Hollywood types ever hits my car with my family in it while drunk I hope they kill me quick because if they don't! It's over.

char

DEEP DOWN INSIDE SHE IS A COWARD.

Mimi

TMZ you're freaking amazing! everytime I refresh the page there's an update lol! I hope they drag her ass out of there and make her appear in person as any one else would.

Kinks

Glad to see someone has the ballz to stand up and fight for what he believes in. She wants to be treated like everybody else then go back and serve your sentence in jail. Quit whining.

Eden

This entire debacle is amazing - I can't believe how lenient the court system is in California! Can I go there and break the law TWICE and get a slap on the wrist like Paris??? Can I be given house arrest in my 3500square foot, 14 acre mansion for 45 days?? Hell I would even volunteer to serve 60 days!!!

I had hopes that this situation would have some impact on Ms. Hilton (maybe make her GROW UP) but with everyone coddling her and making excuses for her she will never learn anything. There was a blessed respite from having to hear about her constantly but now she is being crammed down the throats of anyone with a TV or computer. The world has created this media monster and now she will never go away. Is this really someone people look up to?? How sad.........

Loryn

www.PrisonHilton.com where ever you make it!

j

PARIS IS NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO WALK AROUND UNHARRASSED IN LA AGAIN.

IIF I WERE HER I WOULD COME OUT AND MAKE AN UNSCRIPTED SPEECH AND SAY

SHE IS SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE SHE IS CAUSING AND JUST GO BACK IN,

DO 23 DAYS AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT SHE GETS IT NOW AND WANTS

TO AMMEND HER BEHAVIOR AND SET A BETTER EXAMPLE . JUST STAND UP

STRONG AND SAY THAT SHE IS WRONG AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET

IN GOOD GRACES WITH THE PUBLIC....

HER PR PEOPLE AND FAMILY SHOULD TELL HER THAT THIS COULD BE HER ONLY

SAVING OF HER IMAGE AND CAREER. STAND THERE AND PUBLICALLY HUMBLE

YOURSELF, NOT ALL MADE UP....JUST REAL AND IF TEARS COME DOWN HOW THEY

DO IN PRIVATE, JUST LET IT HAPPEN. PEOPLE WILL CONSIDER ACCEPTING THIS

AS TRUTH IF YOU DO IT TRUTHFULLY. JUST PUBLICALLY BE FOR REAL, PEOPLE

ARE FORGIVING, IT IS A FACT, THEY JUST WANT AN APOLOGY THAT IS SINCERE

sighman

I wish you all the best Paris. What would Jesus say to all this hate being thrown for a traffic offense. It's ungodly!

Stan

Phone in her court appearance while high and sucking down margaritas in the hot tub with a hot guy. Will the Judge be bothered by the giggling?

Judge: Did you ask the jail staff for help with your medical situation?

PH: (giggling) Stop that.....ouch!

Judge: Paris?

PH: Oh hi Judge..that was just...ouch! my boy friend, haha. I am serious.

Judge: You are to come to court immediately, a marshall is on his way

PH: Teehee....What did you say? I gotta go, bye CLICK

Laitte

O for the love of God, seriously a phone conference after getting special treatment plus. What does this Parasite do bend to her knees for every man standing in her red carpet parth? Come on judge show her what having "real bawls" means!!