What Are They Thinking!?!?!

6/8/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comFOX and MSNBC cut away from Paris coverage for THIS!

Sarah

Yes, things like this is what the news is for!

Michele

Well, here you go---To all the people here who are calling others stupid for being here or saying everyone else should get a life, that there is more important news we should be focusing on...You can post all your comments on this story. The irony is, those same posters obviously came to TMZ to see what's going on with Paris, not the war on Iraq.
Just face it, we're all here because we are curious about Paris.

Parisfan#1

Bring paris coverage back!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Hippie22

Hello? PARIS PLEASE! This is absurd! I am not happy! This is what the 6 o'clock news is for....BACK TO PARIS NOW!

Hippie22

Rosemary Samaniego

I THINK THAT WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WHITE HOUSE, PARIS IS MORE IMPORTANT. I JUST HOPE THAT SHE GETS HOUSE ARREST BECAUSE I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THIS. AL OT OF PEOPLE DO WORSE THAN SHE AND I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO JAIL. PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE. AND ALSO DON'T HATE B CUZ SHE IS RICH AND HAS MONEY DON'T HATE.

Mary

All I can say about the coverage of Peter Pace is 'that's hot'!

jeni

WHY DO ALL YOU GUYS EVEN CARE.????

GIVE YOUR CHILD A HUG AND BE GLAD YOU ARE NOT IN THEIR SHOES !!!!!

Anonymous

LMAO

ChrisInGA

LMAO!! There is other news out there??

I'm astounded! (and pissed that msnbc.com has taken the Paris breaking news notices down....)

Paris in prison, the reality show

I know, really. What a nerve.

Jennifer

EXACTLY!!!!! 1ST ITS ON EVERY SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL THEN RIGHT WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN EVERYBODY GOES TO THAT NEWS CONFERENCE...WTF!!!!! YAY FOR TMZ!!!! THANKS FOR STAYIN ON TOP OF IT FOR THOSE OF US WHO CONSIDER THIS "NEWS!!"

Anja

I switched over to E channel. They showed Mama and Daddy Hilton show up at the house. Talk about a camera whore. Mama was waving at the reporters and answering a few questions, it appeared.

jamis

He oversaw the on-ground failure in Iraq. I never understood why his failure had been rewarded with a promotion to Joint Chiefs Chair. The question in my mind always is how much of the failure was his, and how much of the failure was imposed by civilian leadership (Rumsfeld), which he had to obey. Although Rumsfeld stacked the cards for failure in Iraq, Pace didn't seem to promote drastic changes to confront wrong-headed failing strategy.

Why does Bush reward failure so often? Cheney is the biggest destroyer of his administration and legacy, but he still sends this man out to talk to leaders for him, and he still bows to many of his false wisdom. Wolfowitz, an attack dog promoting failure in Iraq, was rewarded with the World Bank Presidency. Rumsfeld, who second only to Cheney has destroyed Bush, was patted on the head and praised six years, despite an unrelenting string of failure and poor strategy and tactics. It bowls me over.

Leah

at least cnn broke back to show her being put in the cruiser....damn, as bad as she looks, it's a good thing she had makeup artists for so long!

Isn't it funny how bad she's looking.....just part of the continued show she's putting on!