Go for a Home Run with Alyssa

6/10/2007 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Have you ever wanted to reach second base with "Charmed" star Alyssa Milano? No, not like that -- we're talking actual baseball here.
Click to enter!
Turns out Milano is a huge fan of America's pastime and she's giving one lucky fan the chance to meet her at an L.A. Dodgers game. You can win two tickets to two Dodgers games along with a hotel room for three nights -- transportation to/from games not included. Come on Alyssa, pony up some cab fare!

Milano has not only designed her own line of clothing for female baseball fans, but she even keeps a baseball blog on MLB.com. Gorgeous and a baseball fan? Quite the catch.

Jennifer

Hey feags, go to hell!

dude

See what skanks would do for $$$$$$$$$$. Tramp! She can't get a job in hollyhood!

So sick of this

Hold up, she's designing MLB clothes? Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture? As a female baseball fan, I would never ever wear trendy, girly cutesy clothes with my team on it. Sports clothes are supposed to be SPORTY

shannon2

I am a latina girl from new mexico, and I love charmed...but...

I do not trust her.

I do not trust girls with bigger boobies than mine.

They make me suspicious.

In my seeeeeeeeeeecret place.

Viva FLOON the party god...I worship him with offerings of doobies and beer, you know.

SinCity

Alyssa is awesome. Am a fan of hers and the series "Charmed". I also got a chance to meet Alyssa person once a couple of yrs. ago at an event. She was very intelligent, funny, sweet, pretty and down to earth. Thanks TMZ for the article and the link to her site.

Cynic

I have been a die-hard Dodgers fan for almost 30 years, and I think it's very cool that Alyssa Milano has designed a clothing line for female baseball fans. I'm not an Alyssa fan, but I'd sure as hell go to a Dodgers game with her!

Kate

Saw her at some souveneir shop in Boston at the Sox game...taking pictures with "fans." She must REALLY be hurting for cash.

Captain Tina

WTF? I was at an Angel game last weekend and there were pics of her wearing Angels shirts... Ummm that seems a little odd to me that she would promote for all these teams. Pick one damnit lol

Veronica

I think its great that Alyssa Milano is doing this. First of all, I am not a baseball fan, but a Nascar fan, and luckily they are finally starting to come out with 'female' clothing. So its great that she is involved with this, since I know that she is a baseball 'lover'. And why is it wrong for her to display all of the team's shirts? She is just promoting the product - she is not showing who is her favorite. I think that its great that her promotion involves putting herself in with the 'prize'. I would love to meet her, I have watched her in interviews and she is very knowledgeable and talented and intelligent. So different from 90% of the heiresses and 'actresses' of today!

lsg

Agree, times must be tight for Alys. Would sell more shirts if she lost the jeans.

Sandra

My boyfriend prefers green-eyed girls like myself. Alyssa is very beautiful in real life thanks to her makeup artist. She looks ok without it but looks much better with it. Any woman can look very beautiful with the right makeup artist doing your makeup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2