Paris Hilton Says, "Cheerio"

6/10/2007 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton may be in a somewhat better place than the Lynwood jail, but one thing hasn't changed -- the food sucks. Hilton is only eating cereal and bread.

We're told she is doing a lot better today, mostly because she is on her meds and the facility is better than the cell she called home for a few days.

She is still having a hard time sleeping, because her room is bright and noisy. She is alone for the most part, but is allowed to use the jail phone. We're told she is still crying but a lot less today than the last two days.

Paris Hilton gallery: Click to launch photosToday is family day, but she is only allowed two visitors. She chose sister Nicky and on-again, off again boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. Her mom and dad will visit on Tuesday.

We're also told that it is a done deal that she'll do her time where she is and won't be transferred back to Lynwood. Finally, she is "shocked" that she is in the middle of a political tug-of-war between the Sheriff on the one side and the judge and City Attorney on the other.

Avenging Angel

It's just no fun if she's not gonna be put in her cell

A Mother and Grandmother

Phone privileges? Hmmmm

Mary T.

Tmz,
Is she using the facilities, like the potty, you didn't update that????????

Desert Eagle

Some of you guys are some mean spirited little people.

NANCY

Her Phone?! LOL please..........dimwit

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Enough aleady TMZ. You've had your time to exploit Paris Hilton.

Move onto something else. and, stop bull _shitting the world with your so called sources close to Paris saying this and saying that.

The stupid spoiled brat has gotten her just desserts. Move onto something else.

lindaandemily

TMZ,

I WANT TO OFFICIALLY STATE THAT PARIS HILTON IS THE NEW
MARILYN MONROE OF THE MODERN DAY. EXCEPT PARIS WILL
LIVE A LONG HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE!!!!!

SHE IS AN ICON!!! OUR NEW MARILYN MONROE BUT UPDATED!!!
PARIS STAY AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOL. WE WANT YOU AROUND UNTIL
YOUR OLD AND GRAY. I'M SURE YOU'LL BE JUST AS CUTE THEN TOO.
YOU SHOULD HAVE THE GRANNY SIMPLE LIFE WHEN YOUR IN YOUR 80'S,
THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Phil

I'm still not happy, because I think this sends a horrible message to the non-wealthy inmates and families of inmates across the country. I wasn't aware that inmates of a prison hospital were allowed to use their phones - you know why? They aren't. So now, every American gets to see the LA prison double standard again. I do not know if the sherrif is appointed or elected there - but I do not give him long on his post.

Alibaba

She gets to use her phone? Now that just isn't right!!!!

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

SOOOoooooo...I gotta ASK.....How many of folks will be buying any of the products that this................person.......sells?? Sure as heck not gonna be me...Not one red penny will ever go into their pockets again from me or my family....

Had it with this ....................

Tammy

Okay, I have been to jail in CA and I know damned well that the phone is out in the hall and that you NEVER have a phone in your room! Of course Paris is doing better, wouldn't you if you could have a fit and get a private room with a phone in it and stay there for the remaining of your stay? Send her ASS back to Lynwood! But then again, that probably wouldn't make Paris' Grandpa Barron Hilton happy, after all, he did contribute money to the election and re-election of Sheriff Baca! Guess Baca is repaying the favor!

chach

I cant believe how mean you all are! Hope Paris will do the rest of her time in solace without panic attacks. Chin up Paris, it will be over soon. Know who your friends are, keep your head about your shoulders and your nose clean, & HIRE A DRIVER! Not everyone hates your because your rich and famous for nothing. Ce se ra!

jenny

i wonder what kind of meds she's on too...anyone know?

Mary T.

38. What do you mean when you say use her phone? Her cell phone?

------------------------------
Sure sounds like it's her very Own cell phone.....JULIE

RP

Maybe let this one slide. I'd rather have her in The Twin Towers than her doing her so-called "House Arrest".