Paris Hilton Says, "Cheerio"

6/10/2007 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton may be in a somewhat better place than the Lynwood jail, but one thing hasn't changed -- the food sucks. Hilton is only eating cereal and bread.

We're told she is doing a lot better today, mostly because she is on her meds and the facility is better than the cell she called home for a few days.

She is still having a hard time sleeping, because her room is bright and noisy. She is alone for the most part, but is allowed to use the jail phone. We're told she is still crying but a lot less today than the last two days.

Paris Hilton gallery: Click to launch photosToday is family day, but she is only allowed two visitors. She chose sister Nicky and on-again, off again boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. Her mom and dad will visit on Tuesday.

We're also told that it is a done deal that she'll do her time where she is and won't be transferred back to Lynwood. Finally, she is "shocked" that she is in the middle of a political tug-of-war between the Sheriff on the one side and the judge and City Attorney on the other.

No Reality Check!

You know, this story makes me feel sicker by the day!...What do you mean she gets to use her phone? She has her OWN phone/cell phone? What do you mean she'll be staying there for the remainder of her sentence? I don't wish her anything bad but, I'm sure that if I was in her situation, I would not be receiving the same preferential treatment. This is TOTAL BULL-S-H-I-T!!!!

meme

DOESNT ANYONE HAVE ANY EMPATHY ANYMORE? JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!

CAMERA NEWS

STAVROS!!!! CAUSE SHE NEEDS A LOAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOOOO FUNNY. PARIS HAS ONCE AGAIN FIGURED OUT ''HOW TO MANIPULATE!!!!! ARE WE SURPRISED???? NAHHHH!!!!! YOU GET TO USE YOUR PHONE...IN THE MEDICAL FACILITY, DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Domestic violence. War. Murder. Poverty. Suicide. These are newsworthy items. Paris Hilton is NOT. America, get your priorities straight! Why should we care about some rich celebrity in jail when the world is going to hell outside of Hollywood? Let Paris serve out her 45 day sentence without the attention that she so craves. The rest of you, get out there and give to charities, or do some work that will really matter in the world!!!

Deb

I didn't think I would ever be saying this, but I am now a little proud of her.

mythoughts

to anyone that thinks she deserves what she got.... yeah so she had a dui and violated probation, but anyone else in that situation would not have gotten 45 days. her "special treatment" that everyone talks about, is more of a negative treatment to make an example out of her. even if she did deserve it, who wouldn't try to get out of it. this is america, its what we do. who cares if she didn't do anything but party for her fame, her family has worked hard to provide the life that most of us would enjoy. so she doesn't make the best decisions all of the time, who would when you have millions at your disposal. im sorry but if i was 26 with that large of a trust fund and paycheck coming in from her various ventures, im sure i would get into some trouble. her one mistake is that she didn't pay someone to drive her, which im sure she will when she is out, but to hate her because she parties too much? who wouldn't. she is only 26 years old, im sure she will settle down someday, but whats the rush.

Emma Louise

I hope what she has learned from this is that because she has money she is still no better than anyone else. Not right??!! C'mon! Think about about political prisoners being held against their will, wrongly accused, tortured.Think about how you might have killed someone's child while drinking & driving. Use what you have for the good of the world, Paris, and quit whining selfishly about how things aren't "right" for you!

Jewels

Are cellphones allowed in this medical facility? ANYONE care to answer?

gingergirl

Paris! you can do it. One day at a time. Soon, this will all be behind you. Remember, who your friends are, after this get away from the old scene, go back to school, get your GED and go to college. You can do it! Don't listen to all of the negative remarks. These losers don't know you. God Bless!!!!

Nikki

Use her phone? Are you kidding me?
She's suppose to be in JAIL!! I bet the other inmates aren't using THEIR phones! Makes me sick!

ehwhocares

"43. Okay, I have been to jail in CA and I know damned well that the phone is out in the hall and that you NEVER have a phone in your room!"

were you in the medical ward of the jail?

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

Notice the picture TMZ posted.....Paris is sticking her tongue OUT at everyone......!!

Perfect picture TMZ!! Is that to be taken as HUMOR...!! Nawww....It's truly shows her attitude...Good Choice!!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I sure don't want to be Sheriff Baca tomorrow morning. I am not a Paris fan but after what he put her thru I don't care if she has a phone!

Sherry

Wake up people....

The reason she has her phone is because it has grown to her ear. Haven't any of you seen the clips of her in the past year.

It's a good thing. Now all the other mental patients can cry and scream and get a phone also.

mike smith

allowed to use her PHONE!!?? You're joking...