Carrot Top's

Girls Night Out

6/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flaming red-haired comedian Carrot Top enjoyed a girls night out in Las Vegas on Friday. Fire klatch!

Carrot Top
The meticulously plucked muscle man let his hair down at Treasure Island's hip burlesque club Tangerine -- with a bevy of equally made-up beauties. Fierce!

Hopefully, partying the night away in Vegas won't lead Carrot Top to hit bottom.

SJL

Carrot top is wearing more makeup than the girls?!

Granny Pants

please stab out my eyes

Sean Bresnahan

#15 (Kim)...I saw the same interview and was really surprised at how casually Harvey dismissed the folks who comment on his stories. I hope Harvey realizes that a lot of the comments are much wittier than the so-called tongue-in-cheek stories he posts.

milk

Carrot is on steroids?

baby girl

Wow! That girl in the middle is fugly!

garrey

Holy steroid carrot,now this is a prime example of someone on steroids....come on carrot you can tell...

garrey

By the way harvey kiss my ass you created the comment board, my question is why if it comes from us the little people it means nothing.stick to sucking up to the Hiltons jerkoff

Abby Normal

This is so sad. I hung out with Carrot Top after a show in Indianapolis back in 1996 and he was openly gay. It's 2007...

STOP PRETENDING!!!!!!

Missy

#40 - He USED to be a comedian. These days, I'm not so sure. Looks like he has made some "lifestyle changes" though. Come out of the closet Carrot, all are welcome, all are welcome!!!

Hollywoodequalsretards

Ok, this is the creepiest looking dude alive.. he seriously scares me...worse than clowns!

lookingglass

wow news must be slow for TMZ and People's court Harvey-Carrot top? for real? sheesh with lindsay tucked away and paris locked away Carrot top finally gets his due-15 minutes. Now go wipe that make up off your face, red it is just disturbing!

anonymous

this is one weird lookin dude on steroids, must be a friend of barry bonds...................

Was actually there!

Tangerine is horrible and is NOT a hot club, which is actually why Carrot Top was able to get into VIP. LAME.

Wrestlingsucks

This guy looks like Anne of Green Gables on Steroids

DottieDame

When did Carrot Top start wearing make up and get all bulked up? It's a very odd combination. I used to think he was kinda cute in a funny, goofy sort of way, but now he just looks a bit off. I still think he seems like a good guy and I like some of his comedy, but please lay off the make-up unless you need it on stage Carrot Top!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments