Carrot Top's

Girls Night Out

6/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flaming red-haired comedian Carrot Top enjoyed a girls night out in Las Vegas on Friday. Fire klatch!

Carrot Top
The meticulously plucked muscle man let his hair down at Treasure Island's hip burlesque club Tangerine -- with a bevy of equally made-up beauties. Fierce!

Hopefully, partying the night away in Vegas won't lead Carrot Top to hit bottom.

Ronni

He is the scariest guy I think I've ever seen in my life!! GROSSSS! When I see him I have this urge to want to kick him in the balls!! I can't help it!

LUXOR

Carrot Top is cool. I've met him before.

okiedoke

He is the strangest looking human being I have ever seen.

West Coastian

Jim, if you were rich like Carrot Top or any of the other so called celebs on here, you'd be doing something better than posting at TMZ. Now, that's rich! lol

whatagay

Carrot-Top must be a Trannie - he is better looking than the gurls.

Trannie/w/muscles? That's hot?

Lance

He is Gay

C Ya

He, she, IT is SOOO ugly! Poor thing.

Narko Nerko

TRUE STORY - I was sitting at a bar at the MGM Grand a few years back. Carrottop sits down beside me, orders a drink. We exchange a few words and this BIG gal comes up to him. He ends up giving her a key to his room. He turns to me and says; "Yeah I know she ain't the prettiest, but look at me"... LOL!

Jemima Puddleduck

ACK! He gets more strange looking all the time. I learn not to log on during lunch. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.....

chopchop

Look everyone, it's BoZo the Clown!!!

stoopit

#7 YOU ARE SO RIGHT....

THUNDERCATS HO!

Cam

Oh Come ON!!! I understand just creating a headline to go with a picture, but everybody knows that Carrot Top is gay. TMZ knows it because of the sly calling of his time with the ladies a "Girls Night Out" so stop being so subtle, either report the real story or don't report anything on the guy at all, but all the subtle inuendos are ridiculous for somebody that is openly gay around town in Vegas.

Mrs. R

You guys keep saying he is the strangest thing you have ever seen and blah blah blah but my god at that scary creature to the right.......YIKES! Now that my friends is scary as hell!

Kim

Did anyone else happen to see Harvey Levin on one of the news shows putting down the people who leave comments on his website? He was asked if there had been a shift of opinion concerning Paris from the people commenting on TMZ and he said he didn't go by the comments because "a certain type of person" leaves comments at TMZ. The insinuation was that we're just stupid and unimportant and the comments we leave don't mean a thing to him. Way to go Harvey....Aren't we the people that are making TMZ successful?

Bob