Electrafyin' Carmen

Stripperiffic!

6/11/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra erectified the crowd with her stripper skills at the first annual Spike TV "Guys Choice Awards" this weekend. The Pussycat Doll danced onstage with The Bombshells during a performance by stone age rockers ZZ Top.

0611_carmen_electra_fm-1
Also appearing on the show: Will Ferrell, Elisha "24" Cuthbert, Mandy Moore, SNL's Andy Samberg, second banana Artie Lange, Donnie Wahlberg, James Gandolfini and Jackass Steve-O.

The "Guys Choice Awards" airs this Wednesday, June 13 at 10:00 PM EDT on Spike TV.

chopchop

SVA, Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!! You are right on!!!
Note to - You People :
Not everyone is jealous of Carmen Electra!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mentioned in an earlier post that you were an accountant! God help your clients!!! You don't come across as very smart!
Keep the insults coming though! Reading your rants is making my day go by alot faster!

chopchop

Oh, too bad!!!!!!!! You People has left her computer for the day!! Bordom will surely return any minute now!!! Maybe she'll be back tomorrow; we can get her all worked up and upset again then!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!

DottieDame

Outside of a strip club is this considered a performance? Carmen is so pretty and could probably act in a serious movie after some lessons. Why does she resort to these antics to gain more attention? It's just sad. I'm sure the guys loved it though, and it was a Spike TV awards show for guys though, so what can we expect.

Mrs. R

okokokok....I can't stay away and I have a confession. I am actually a very overweight 14 year old boy with only one nut and all I do all day is sit here on my computer and whistle the theme to Dukes Of Hazzard. I am so lonely and I just want friends...please! I love making fun of you people b/c in my heart I think you are the same pathetic people as me...am I right? Oh, HOORAY...stop being one of those stupid fools that can't spell...JESUS!

Gloria Picchetti

I wish I owned a club good enough for her act!

chopchop

sorry 54! It's called a TYPE-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get so bent out of shape!! I'm sure the world won't stop turning beacuse of a TYPE-O!!!!!!!!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Um, it's a "Guy's Choice" awards show - what the hell did you expect to see?? Carmen in a nun's uniform?? Besides Pamela, Carmen is the epitomy of a sex symbol. Please, everyone is so dignified on this sight, yet you keep returning...

dirty white boy.

Face it she is a Goddess..

Alan

id like to see her and fergaliscious have a tryst

Man

Well did anyone throw a Dollar on stage...............

I TOLD YOU HOWARD IS THE ONLY ONE ACTING WITH DIGNITY IN THIS MESS

HER PREFFERENCE FOR MEN ARE DISGASTING AND SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES,THATS ALL. T A L E N T ???FOR WHAT????TAKE OFF HER CLOTHS?????

dahoss

Carmen turned on the guys and then later after the show, she snacked on Joan Jett.

Amy L. Andrews

I am always amazed at how negative and mean people can be. I do not think anyone should attack a human being that they do not actually know. I am neither a fan or
friend of Carmen Electra. However, I have worked in the business and know what it is like to be chewed up and spit out first hand. I figure the girl can't be all that stupid if shes making tons of money. Shes beautiful, her career is doing better than ever and she has managed to pick herself up after a couple divorces. Give the gal a break and get a life people!

CS in Los Angeles

Carmen is a beautiful woman, but looks like it's time to do a few crunches. And to whoever made the comment about women in Hollywood not having kids and approaching 40, why is that an issue? I didn't know it was a crime to chose not to have children or even to wait for that matter. One should refrain from judging what they don't know about in the first place.

Frybread

Carmen was hot about 10 years ago. Now she's an aging stripper with a flabby belly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments