Get Inside Larry Birkhead's Head

6/11/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBig daddy Larry Birkhead opens up to FOX News' Greta Van Susteren tonight -- about how he's gone from behind a camera -- to being a paparazzi magnet himself.

Just a year ago, Birkhead was an unknown celebrity photographer, now he's as famous a blonde dad as Brad Pitt, after prevailing in the tumultuous custody battle for his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, the ecstatic Dannielynn.

Larry discusses diaper duty and how much his life has changed since gaining custody of his daughter.

CE

What a happy, healthy, bouncing baby girl!! I think she is really coming into her own. Seems like she has grow by leaps and bounds. Looks like she will be tall like her Mama.

Larry, I wish you the very best life has to offer!! I so admire you. Blessings to you and your baby girl!!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

I guess Monica was right ........ look at how Classy Hope is. I wonder if she's a GUY interested in Larry, but mad that he is not interested in her. HELLO - he obviously had sex with Anna (a female) in order to be the bio father. Go back to the birds and bees sweetie.........

Cindylou

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE INTERVIEWS WITH LARRY AND DANNIELYNN. THEY SURE LOOK HAPPY TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE A MAJOR RELIEF TO HEAR ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES PARIS HILTON AND HER ANTICS.

GO LARRY AND DANNIELYNN
GO AWAY PARIS HILTON

Skipper

I am so sick of you so call do gooders. Anyone with a ounce of compassion can see the love Larry has for that child and how happy she is. Some of you cannot find anything good in anything because you have never experienced love in your lives. If Jesus Christ himself came and posted you would find fault. I feel so sorry for you your life must be hell.
Perhaps if you tried to see love in something you would find love your self.

shemara

These two are absolutely gorgeous. Larry is a wonderful father and Dannielynn looks as happy as she can be. I am glad that they are together at last.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Why does it have to be "Larry AND Howard". Why can't each person in this whole mess have good and bad qualities? This is true for each human being on this planet. No one is totally innocent except for the baby.

I wish them all the very best. As far as Larry making money......this is the time to do it, while the baby is so young and this money will provide a safer and better life for their family. For those who claim they wouldn't do an interview or let a photographer take a few pictures for a MILLION DOLLARS are lying to us and to themselves. (IMO)

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Thank you Kate :) I've seen Hope on here soooo many times and she just writes nasty things and can't (or won't) see or respect others' points of view.

Have a great day :)

Monica

laughing so hard

larry make sure virgie never touches that beautiful baby. that would be a disgrace.
follow howard and you will be fine. keep virgie far, far away.

laughing so hard

Larry the baby is beautiful. She looks like her dad, Howard.

laughing so hard

Leave the guy alone. I think he is hot. See you at the Y Larry.

Studio

Larry is at Anna's home in the hills. That is where the interview is being taken. He will be on Larry King Tuesday. I think he is doing a great job with his child. Virgie will NOT go for duel custody, she sees the light. Most people can't stand her anymore. Her attorney's have stayed far away now. If you can't get the child you can't get the money. LOVE IT....

laughing so hard

Does this mean Byron moved in here? Is this the house that Howard lived with Anna.
Something is strange. Anna and Howard lived there. Anna died thinking Howard was the
father. Now Larry is there with a baby, but where did Byron go. I wonder where Kerrick is then in all of this. Oh well, just another day.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Hope -

I find you disgusting and have reported you to TMZ.

Cindy

I don't think there is anything wrong with Larry Birkhead quite the contrary. By the way, how can you people stick up for Brad Pitt? I saw the comment that "he's a real man"????????? He cheated on his wife. I don't buy into the whole Angelic Angie thing and I certainly don't give Brad props for being a real man.

Whatever happened to a "good" man?

laughing so hard

Follow the story. Larry got Anna pregnant. Anna loved Howard and they thought they would live happily ever after. Larry hired an attorney to sue Anna. Larry wrote nasty e-mails and tried to hurt Anna. Anna and Howard tried to get married, moved out of the country and were raising a beautiful little girl together. Larry got nastier and sued some more. Anna died.
Larry sued some more. Howard was devastated with his loss. Larry took baby away. Larry sued the attorney who got the baby. Another day in Larrys life.

Larrys motto is sue, sue, sue

Sue Ashley Judd