Get Inside Larry Birkhead's Head

6/11/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBig daddy Larry Birkhead opens up to FOX News' Greta Van Susteren tonight -- about how he's gone from behind a camera -- to being a paparazzi magnet himself.

Just a year ago, Birkhead was an unknown celebrity photographer, now he's as famous a blonde dad as Brad Pitt, after prevailing in the tumultuous custody battle for his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, the ecstatic Dannielynn.

Larry discusses diaper duty and how much his life has changed since gaining custody of his daughter.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

101 - You are right. Larry holds the baby just fine. Larry haters are being mean and don't know what they are talking about. She's a cute baby and they want to take pics of her face .... not her back. haha

Just leave Larry alone and let him do what he thinks is best

Hope, you sound like Bonnie, Howard's sister. You should settle down and go see a doctor. Such hate will destroy you. What is going on in your head? LARRY IS THE BIOLOGICAL CHILD OF LARRY'S. HE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER. SHE IS PART OF HIM. GET A LIFE. Why would you want a child taken away from their parent. How evil.

Madeline

Brad Pitt is a star. Larry is not. I do not support Larry. I support Virgie. Virgie says she does not want custody. Virgie says she knows Larry is the father. All Virgie wants is to see her Grandbaby. Hopefully Larry will allow Virgie to see her Grandbaby. IMO

Cindy

AWWWW..... Larry is sooo ctue w. Danylyn! I heart Larry!

Hope N Larry forever..........................................................

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Love the I Heart Larry 4 ever :) It's so true.

Larry for President :)

Boo Hoo

87. The kid is looking fat. What are they feeding her, pepperoni pizzas for breakfast? They better watch out, the kid has got the fat gene, like her mother.

Posted at 2:55PM on Jun 11th 2007 by pop

-----------------------------------------
"Trim-Spa Baby"

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

I LOVE LARRY

I LOVE LARRY

I LOVE LARRY

I LOVE LARRY

I LOVE LARRY

laughing so hard

I would take it to believe that Larry Birkhead would not be suing Kerrick Ross for saying that they had a sexual relationship, now that Larry's personal attorney dropped the bomb that Larry was living with a man in a one bedroom apartment. The only one who was concerned and loved Anna was Howard. Larry, Anna was right, you wanted money and fame. But I hope it was worth it to you, because now your daughter will know all your dirty little secrets.
She will not be happy when she learns what you did to her mommy and who you were living with, Bryon, was not suppose to be found out. So far we have Bryon and Kerrick and I read about your guy friends at the Y and also the man you had an affair with at Wave Radio.
Of course this is all that was written and I have to say my opinion. However, it was no surprise to all you knew of you.

Hope

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Why haven't Byron or any other men come out (pardon the pun) and done an interview. If any man had proof of an affair - that would be worth $$$$$

I LOVE LARRY

kerry

I think that Larry is gay now that I look at him . Are Larry and Byron going to raise the baby as a couple ? Not that there is anything wrong with that .

Hope

Well said Kentucky boy..seems like some men from Kentucky have brains and integrity. He is a con artist and he won't be able to hide from his own daughter..he will have to answer to her in time. I hope she grows up and spits in his face..he deserves it on behalf of her mother and brother..God rest their souls.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

115. The person who needs psychological help is Larry...he may abuse DL like he abused Anna...after all abusers don't stop at the mother..they carry their abuse to their children. I hope DL is safe and I hope someone is watching her and making sure of this.

Posted at 3:13PM on Jun 11th 2007 by Hope

I'm sorry.........the person above is impersonating me, as I LOVE Larry & would never say anything like that. He is not an abusive person and only has that beautiful baby's best interest at hart.

I can't wiat to see him tonight :)

bianca

To think I once liked larry B!. I hopes he pays more than the 600,000 when Opri gets done with him. i hate people who decieve willfully....Remember this "oh what a tangled web we weave when ..." If he had paid his bill quietly all the termites (secrets) would be still locked up in the woodwork, but this is a man with no damn shame.

Cindy

Realy.... I am a skitso and I cant mkae up my two mines about Larry.

I love him......NO