Jennifer Aniston: Easy Like Sunday Morning

6/11/2007 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted Jen has a new boytoy! British model Paul Sculfor was spotted leaving Jennifer Aniston's Malibu pad on Sunday. The night before, Paul was seen on the town with bosom buddy Posh.

The former "Friends" star is the current Smart Water spokesperson, with her giant mug featured on billboards. Before driving off in his Range Rover, Sculfor quenched his thirst with a refreshing bottle of the stuff.

Way to work the product placement!

Glisten Garbor

Take that Brad! Hope you are miserable with that succubus Angelina..Way to go Jennifer!! I couldn't have picked a hotter guy for you..Just one little thing, he is British so how are his teeth?

Bonnie

Being a parent, I think it is funny that Angelina Jolie has to work so hard to get the public to like her and Jennifer Aniston just does what she does, no worries. I don't htink she is a "poor baby" by any stretch. She seems like she is doing just fine. Good for her, play the field, run that game. Yay for her.

Rhonda in Ky

Wow! He is go hot! I think she is great... handled her situation with Brad and Angie in style and with class. She deserves happiness and I wish them the best!

Ida

Hey, TMZ: I'd be "easy like sunday morning" too with this stud----ooooooohhhhhh, baby, I like him! Jen, you are doing well nowadays.

CoolKidd

Does this means that she is no longer the Professional Wronged Woman? If so, Congratulations!!!! No worries!!!!! If not, bummer more whinging.

love for jen

The Daily Bitch … Please: Love for Water

Transparent commercial whorage and Jennifer Aniston’s pathetic attempt to stay relevant – here’s Paul Sculfor leaving her house at the weekend. The new boyfriend she is denying is her boyfriend who is also supposedly a former drug addict and according to the web buzz also a maybe gaybe clutching a bottle of what looks like Smart Water perfectly posed for the pappies.

Smart Water, in case you haven’t heard, is also Jen’s new employer – she recently signed on to a new ad campaign and the model man in her life just happens to be carrying it in his right hand as photographers were waiting outside.

Coincidence or conspiracy?
Or maybe it's just me? Maybe that's not Smart Water? You tell me...
source

hottie

Jen deserves the best. She is classy, beautiful, and has great personality. unlike skin and bones and ALL lips you know who!!!

Reine

It's nice to see that she tries to keep her personal life private. HE's much better than Brad & when it comes to Vince, I really like him. He's not into himself like Brad.

love for jen

manipulation
Doubt it!
The media-manipulating Maniston wanted to make a big entrance, escorted by almost a dozen police officers, after arriving in Los Angeles this week from her London visit to "boyfriend" Vince Vaughn.
So desperate!

meeper

He's a nice looking guy using Aniston for a leg up on his career. Just like she did with Brad! Ha.

love for jen

Jen: Reports of New Man Are "Premature"

Jennifer Aniston is dating British model Paul Sculfor, but it’s definitely not exclusively.

"There is nothing to report," Aniston's rep tells Usmagazine.com. "People's story was way too premature, and we are not going to start to comment on her personal life."

Despite reports that Sculfor, 36, and Aniston, 38, are a full-fledged item, a friend of Aniston also tells Us, "I wouldn't say he is her boyfriend."

Aniston's friend explains that Jen "is dating a bunch of guys" and hasn't settled on Mr. Right quite yet. "She has met a few really great, nice guys," the source continues. "She is just seeing what's out there."

Aniston and Sculfor were photographed over Memorial Day weekend having dinner in Santa Monica, CA. Sculfor is a former construction worker who has modeled for Levis, Jean Paul Gaultier and Christian Dior.

Sounds like a catch!

love for jen

Really Deep Thoughts....with Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston recently sat down with her favorite tabloid, People Magazine, and dished the dirt on her upcoming appearance on Dirt as well as her new nosejob.
Here's what Man had to say:
Tabloid: You guest-star on the season finale of Dirt as a lesbian. What was it like working with Courteney again? Maniston: We had a ball. It was completely fun. I forgot just how much fun we have together in the work world.
Tabloid: So what about that kiss between you and Courteney? It was touted as a passionate lip-lock.
Maniston: It's a good-bye kiss. I don't honestly think people want to see Rachel and Monica have at it.
Tabloid: Did you two laugh when it became such a big deal?
Maniston: Of course! I think I won a bet. I told Courteney, "How many days will it take to come out? 'Lesbian kiss! Lip-lock!' " It was a record: about a week.
Tabloid: Currently the tabs are having a field day over rumors about plastic surgery - your nose, your boobs. What's going on?
Maniston: (Laughs) It's funny. I had [a deviated septum] fixed - best thing I ever did. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. As far as all the other [rumors], as boring as it sounds, it's still mine. All of it. Still mine.
Tabloid: They're still gonna run before and after pictures ...
Maniston: Short of letting everybody have a feel, I don't know what else to do. I really am pretty happy with what God gave me.
Our favorite bit of the interview, though, was this really profound exchange!
Tabloid: What gives you the most joy right now?
Maniston: Beginning a new day. When you see what else is going on on the planet, it's pretty hard not to go, "Wow, thank you."
Deep!!!!

love for jen

Really Deep Thoughts....with Jennifer Aniston

Here's what Man had to say:
Tabloid: Did you two laugh when it became such a big deal?
Tabloid: They're still gonna run before and after pictures ...
Our favorite bit of the interview, though, was this really profound exchange!
Tabloid: What gives you the most joy right now?
Deep!!!!

love for jen

Really Deep Thoughts....with Jennifer Aniston

Here's what Man had to say:
Tabloid: Did you two laugh when it became such a big deal?
Tabloid: They're still gonna run before and after pictures ...
Our favorite bit of the interview, though, was this really profound exchange!
Tabloid: What gives you the most joy right now?
Deep!!!!

love for jen

Maniston Being A Ho

Jennifer Aniston may have gone on a few dates with Brit model and cheap Brad Pitt look-a-like Paul Sculfor, but she's definitely not "dating" him. He's not even famous!

She's probably just using him for sex.

"There is nothing to report," Aniston's paid liar publicist, Stephen Huvane, tells Us Weekly. "People's story was way too premature, and we are not going to start to comment on her personal life."

A friend of Maniston's says that the failed film actress "is dating a bunch of guys," you know, cuz she's easy and having fun.

She hasn't quite found the right guy yet, but "She has met a few really great, nice guys," the source continues. "She is just seeing what's out there."