Jennifer Aniston: Easy Like Sunday Morning

6/11/2007 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted Jen has a new boytoy! British model Paul Sculfor was spotted leaving Jennifer Aniston's Malibu pad on Sunday. The night before, Paul was seen on the town with bosom buddy Posh.

The former "Friends" star is the current Smart Water spokesperson, with her giant mug featured on billboards. Before driving off in his Range Rover, Sculfor quenched his thirst with a refreshing bottle of the stuff.

Way to work the product placement!

Kerin

I think Jennifer Aniston is beautiful and deserves to be happy!!! Angelina is SLEAZY and Brad is STUPID!!!

Laura

He's like Brad Pitt, but 'much' better. Jennifer, you're a lucky girl!

Linda

CRAP PIC OF JEN TMZ. THINK YOU COULD HAVE PUT A NICER ONE OF HER UP EH? I THINK NOT.....IF YOU DID NOBODY WOULD HAVE NASTY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HER RIGHT? TMZ..YOU AMAZE ME ALWAYS.
AS FOR THE GUY..VERY HOT. I HOPE SHE FINDS A GOOD GUY AND NOT SOMEONE LIKE BRAD PITT AGAIN. WHAT A LOSER HE WAS AND WHAT A WASTE OF HER TIME HE WAS TOO. GOOD FOR JEN. AND TO THOSE WHO SAY SHE IS UGLY.....I BET YOU ARE UGLIER! RIGHT BACK AT YA! HAHAHAHA...SUCH LOSERS SOME OF YOU ARE.

reality

This realtionship is fake. Just like VV, He is hired as an actor. She is deceiving the media. Playing a trick on the tabloids. Wait and see !!! The truth is very soon !!!!

anonymous

She is just plain ugly. Look at her face in the Smart water ad, she is all cross eyed. Hey she's ugly, rich, but ugly.

anonymous

You can tell he is a player. He is just making a booty call.

anonymous

He has hips in this picture, but he's still cute. He is just using her it will never work. She hasn't moved on not mentally. How do you get over a Brad Pitt, it would take a long time for sure.

Anybody reasonable here

Why isnt anybody reasonable here?

No need to insult anybody..... The woman said she is thinking about it! The guy is hot indeed but I dont think she is stupid to run and say she is dating him if she is not sure.
I dont understand why people are mean to JA.
I am neither for or against her.
She looks attractive, funny , easygoing and intelligent to me.
I dont think she ever pretended to be beautiful and sexy. You dont have to be sexy to find a nice guy. Goodness!!!!
She is a good actress may be not an A one , but then who is realy an A based on acting not looks (other than M.Strip, J.Roberts and a couple of others)
When you have been married to Brad Pitt it is hard to stay in the same level and find somebody else his range ( other than Clooney or Damon who is married)
So whoever she picks its going to be less famous and accepted by people.

I have to say Angelina is not a good actress either, she is a very attractive strange woman, the type that confuses and attracts men by beeing bold, unusual and daring.
Every married person knows that in a marriage after a few years you get bored and thats NORMAL. This is normal everyday life even for the stars. But people who are serious and commited, work in their relationships and dont give up. Otherwise you have to get married every three or four years. Even men who have healthy happy marriages face temptations.
If somebody is to blame , it is Brad Pitt for beeing a looser. It doesnt matter that a bunch of teens run after him. He lost the respect of people who still have some brain left.

Angelina as much as I admire her humanitarian work (even though I am not sure about her motives) needs some serious counseling. She has real issues. Depression, self destructive non forgiving attitude, attention seeker ( and I dont mean the kind that every star wants) the one that makes her feel important. She needs to set boundaries about her personal life because so far the only thing we havent heard about her and Brad is if they do it in the kitchen or not.

Connie Sugar

Keep ROCKING Jen! He looks hot! Yeah, but maybe he is in to get his career up the sky... well, with all the publicity and attention he can get plus the sex! I hope he rocks you better than BRAD!

carolynlee

Re #29 bonmik : Angelina "works so hard to get the public to like her " is not quite accurate . She happens to be the most sought after actress in Hollywood . The "public" who don't like her are the borderline illierates who read the tabloid trash as if they were gospel . Jennifer Anison has a publicist who crafts her image and keeps her image to the public scripted . Angelina does not use a publicist therefore what you hear and see her say is real . The public who prefer to believe a crafted image versus the real deal deserves the fake gold they buy .

Joes

I don't think he looks anything like Brad; Paul is much hotter! My coworker was at the Oceans premier and sad Brad had a ton of make-up on. This guy looks taller; Isn't Brad like only 5' 10.5"or 5' 11"?

Good for Jen. It's about time she gets herself a real man.

LUZ

SEEMS TO ME THERE IS A LOT OF HATERS OUT THERE ,GO ON GET A LIFE . SHE IS A CUTE GIRL WHO DESERVES TO BE HAPPY. HE IS BRITHISH=A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND HOT AS HELL BRAD PITT WHO?? YOU GO GIRL!!!

LUZ

FOR GOD SAKE HOW MUCH VENOM CAN A HUMAN BEING SPIT OUT # 93 PLEASE GET SOME HELP PRONTO!!!! YOU ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF IT ,YOU POOR MISERABLE THING!! I TRULY FEEL FOR YOU!! BE WELL.

carolynlee

Re #55 Dottiedame : Jennifer apparently did/does not want kids . She had 7 years to reproduce and chose not to . Even when things seemed to be headed that way and she and Brad had a fully decorated nursery in their home , she did not try for a family . This is said because if one wants a family one does not (1) continue to smoke and drink ( 2) sign up for 4 or 5 movies ,(3) stay separated from your mate for 6+ months , (4) develope no common interests other than their careers . I know what she has said on talk shows but her actions speak much louder than her words .

Ida

I just had to come back to this post to see this hunk of burning love. I am happily married, but where do these gorgeous guys come from? I am 40 years old and have never seen anything like this where I live. I can't believe these handsome men exist. This is absolutely the sexiest man I've ever seen.

Thanks, TMZ, you've made my day, really.