Jennifer Aniston: Easy Like Sunday Morning

6/11/2007 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted Jen has a new boytoy! British model Paul Sculfor was spotted leaving Jennifer Aniston's Malibu pad on Sunday. The night before, Paul was seen on the town with bosom buddy Posh.

The former "Friends" star is the current Smart Water spokesperson, with her giant mug featured on billboards. Before driving off in his Range Rover, Sculfor quenched his thirst with a refreshing bottle of the stuff.

Way to work the product placement!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Angelina has high morals and class

114 is obviously an IMMATURE 9 YEAR OLD BRAT, and perhaps Chinnifer SlutManniston herself.

Angie did not "steal" any man, you stupid child, because you can't "steal" a human being, he isn't a car, money or a pair of Nikes. You reveal your age little brat, because even by the age of 9, most little schoolgirls don't say "steal" my boyfriend. No one "stole" Brad from anyone. It isn't possible to steal a man 107, no matter how much hate they clearly have for Jen, is right on the money. GROW UP, stupid little children, you can't "steal"
a person. Relationships don't work that way, and when you grow up and have a relationship of your own, you will find out.

Angelina got pregnant by accident. Woopdydo, it happens. It wasn't planned, she did nothing wrong. It just happened. At least we know there is nothing wrong with BRAD, in that department. Jen is a class act alright, shes so insecure she has to dry-hump Vince in public like the easy slut she is. Shes a class slut, who in only 2 weeks after she filed for divorce, the slut was dry-humping Vince in public. Yep, she was heartbroken by the divorce NOT. Didn't take that slut long. Jen is a publicitywhore who manipulated Brad, the media, and gullible little children and plebs like you. She sluts herself out and cries for attention. S he has no class or morals or any self-respect and nor do her gullible, relationship-inexperienced tween little girl fanbots who are brainwashed and manipulated by the Chin's evil ways.

Kathy

He is HOT HOT HOT. see Brad, you thought you couldn"t be replaced. Eat your heart out.
Jen, I hope this is the one that will make you happy, cause you deserve it girl.I've been behind you all the way. It's your time to shine. Just don"t Angelina steal this one too.

Goerge Bush

This Cougar is a LOSER........................tell me WHAT redeeming qualities SHE has? Oh, except for whinning and playing poor pitiful me
SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY

Char

Jennifer has a new man in her life. It's so well deserved...I hope she finds happiness complete.

Paul is gorgeous!!!! I can see a resemblence to the YOUNG Brad Pitt but hopefully this one isn't so weak that he'll leave a good woman for a trick.

You go Jennifer-

janice

wow yiou jolie fans are sick. are you all woman . Jen is a very goodlooking female and a lot of people enjoy her movies. just as this hottie has a past so does miss jolie and don't tell me she did not hook up with mr jolie for the fame and the money she even said without him she would not have been able to adopt more kids. no she did not stel him he is a shallow and weak man and if you girls can't see that then you are blind as well as stupid. miss jolie does all the talking and the little man stays in the back ground as he does not have half a brain and so shares miss jolies. her has become a non person and really if it was not for clloney and the gang no body would watch oceans 13. so leave the woman alone and pick on the idiot who is mr jolie he is a follower and not a leader what woman in her right mind once rid of him would want him back. plus after the whole mess he would be the laughung stock of the world if he left miss/mr jolie. and you guys that want them to retire to africa please we have more morals and taste than wanting them in our beautifull country. go jen enjoy the hottie till the next one comes along.

ethery

Hope you are reading this Jen, if you find that Mr Right you got to befriend him first for two years or more before (getting to know each other stage) before any plans of marriage with prenuptial agreement, or you can choose to be like Ophrah Winfrey, or if you believe in G_D's advice you can wait for Brad P to remarry you, this is what G_d Jesus said about marriage, "Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away. And Jesus answered and said unto them, FOR THE HARDNESS OF YOUR HEART HE (MOSES) WROTE YOU THIS PRECEPT. BUT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION G_D MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE. FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE; AND THEY TWAIN SHALL BE ONE FLESH: SO THEN THEY ARE NO MORE TWAIN, BUT ONE FLESH. WHAT THEREFORE G_D HATH JOINED TOGETHER,
LET NOT MAN PUT ASUNDER...WHOSOEVER SHALL PUT AWAY HIS WIFE, AND MARRY ANOTHER, COMMITTETH ADULTERY AGAINST HER. AND IF A WOMAN SHALL PUT AWAY HER HUSBAND, AND BE MARRIED TO ANOTHER, SHE COMMITTETH ADULTERY."
(Mark 10:4-12)
Above are G_D COMMANDS THAT IF YOU FOLLOW - GONNA BE BEST FOR YOU in the future. If you wanna follow Jesus pray on this matter for His Divine help, for G_d can strengthen us NO MATTER HOW WEAK AND LOW WE ARE, THERE'S HOPE IN G_D TO MOVE ON AND PERSEVERE LIFE'S STRUGGLES. THERE IS A LOT OF HOPE WRITTEN IN THE THE BIBLE/SCRIPTURES, IT WILL BE YOUR DELIGHT TO KNOW HOW LOVING OUR CREATOR G_D IS.
by Luv Love Co.

ethery

TO ALL THE CRITICS WHO WRITE HERE: PLEASE STOP BEING UN-NICE, PLEASE SAY ONLY POSITIVE THINGS SO THAT WE WILL FEEL AND LOOK POSITIVE, ALL OF US ARE NOT PERFECT, SO LET US HAVE PEACE . I HAVE WITNESSED A CRIME AND REPORTERS KEEP ON COMING, SOMETIMES THESE REPORTERS MAKE UP STORIES WHICH ARE UNTRUE. IT CAN HAPPEN. IN A DEBATE THERE IS NO WINNER, YOU MAY WIN BUT THE LOSER FEEL BAD AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD WINNING. WHAT WE DO HERE SOMETIMES IS ALREADY A UNLAWFUL, ORAL DEFAMATION (In law, defamation is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against criticism) BUT GUYS YOU ARE ALLL LUCKY, YOU LIVE IN AMERICA BLESSED WITH PROSPERITY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
I THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS A NEWS ABOUT JEN, JENNIFER'S FANS ARE ALL HERE HAVING A WONDERFUL FORUM. I MIGHT AS WELL WRITE HERE FOR JEN BECAUSE SHE MIGHT READ THIS (OR NOT BECAUSE SHE IS BUSY SUNBATHING topless IN MALIBU BEACH OR WHATSOVER - that would be fine for me for me because I have been there I am also like that before I was baptized to Seventh Day Adventist Church I like to wear only panty when I sleep in my bed but not now the Holy Spirit which I believe lives in me in my body as the temple of the Holy Spirit dictates that my body is holy no other should see my nakedness except my husband or physicians and nurses or funeral receptionist, because the Bible said, SEX IN MARRRIAGE IS BED UNDEFILED) .
TO JENNIFER:I hope you read this because I need to say something I just wanna express myself that I started to become a fan when I started reading mags and watching entertainment news last few months ago. In my religion it is not ethical to watch TV and movies in the first place that does not concern for the Glory of G_d. It is kind of scary that I learn to admire you (as I watch "Friends" it was really funny- I hope I could see your other movies too), but I can"t help it, I can feel I am a fan. When you are sad so are we (fans), it is kind of affect us in anyway you do, when you are well we (fans) are kind of happy too.
I think Brad is one of the hottest actors to be in movies, I like him as an actor and he is really the handsomest guy on screen for me. The reason you GOT my ATTENTION because I wonder how lucky you are to marry him because I think he is a good man. However, that is life, there are other persons who could love him and can keep him in a different way. There are things that we can't control, everyday matter changes and I agree with Brad Pitt when he says that "love sometimes turns into a different form" and you wake up with him one day and he is already a changed man - IT IS LIKE BRAD IS THE PLAIN WATER AND ANGELINA IS THE BROWN SUGAR, WHEN HE MET ANGELINA THERE IS ALREADY A CHEMICAL REACTION THAT EXISTS BETWEEN THEM, HE IS ALREADY THE SYRUP AND YOU CAN'T FIX HIM TO BE SAME PLAIN WATER AGAIN.
For Jen as an Aquarius born in the zodiac, to be a mother of a child you should be a wife first, then to be a wife you should have a lover first and having Brad as lover he should be your friend first. BUT SOMETIMES OUR DESTINY, our fate is not a fairy tale, it so happened that you had this kind of end or loss in your relationship with him.
For Brad he was around 40's when he moved out from you Jen. Most people in (general of the population) around 40's would give up a career, or a house, or a job or a relationship for a change, and Brad is no exception, he had to leave you Jen maybe not because he wants to (the reason he don't want to talk because he just feel that he have no intentions of hurting you) but because he needs to (HE NEED TO GO BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE IS RIGHT NOW, HE CAN'T LIE TO HIMSELF AND TO YOU ABOUT THE CHANGE OF FEELINGS). It is like a fulfillment or satisfaction to be free from that connection with his wife as that opportunity comes along, it is natural for him to move on to the next level. It is like King David left some of his wives and hang on to Bathsheeba and then King Solomon ( King David and Bathsheeba's 2nd son) was born . We never know what had happened to former wives of King David nor to Abraham's other wives than we know about Brad's past. Do you think that Queen Esther is the last wife of King Ahasuerus? History repeats itself, it is a fact that YOUR FATHER father leave YOUR mother so was AngeL J's Oscar award-winning actor father leave her mother. To compare BOTH OF YOU actors is a debate for fans and no one will win. I can say that a woman that looks like a monkey is beautiful and some would not agree with me. Our Creator G_d loves variety and everything that our Creator made is very good. When we have this prejudice to what a person looks like we blame that person's Creator for creating him

ethery

(continuation to above statement)
Also (Jennifer Aniston) you matched with people born on 7 or 8 or 16 or 17 or 26 or 28 (like Vince Vaugn, an Fire Sign Aries March 28) day of the month.... Because you were born on the year of the Monkey I hope you should be cautious when you are taking risks. I hope you evaluate the opinions of those experientally solid stable dependable financial and career consultants of yours. You said you have no religion but you believe in G_d, so can pray to your G_d also before you commit to any decisions you make for when you acknowledge G_d our Creator in all your ways He will direct your paths. IN THE BIBLE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IT SAYS THERE, TRUE RELIGION IS WHEN YOU HELP THE NEEDY AND THE POOR, THE FATHERLESS, AND THE WIDOW, YOU HELP THEM WITHOUT TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU DID AND WITHOUT LETTING YOUR RIGHT HAND KNOW THAT YOUR LEFT HAND IS HELPING.
ANYWAY, FOR ME YOU ARE LIKE A WIDOW WHOSE HUSBAND WAS BEEN MISSING. SO I'LL PRAY ALSO FOR YOU TO MY G_D, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL since everything that I am, my knowledge my existance comes from the CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE.

ethery

(continuation to above statement) ALSO JENNIFER ANISTON , HOW ABOUT WORKING WITH AL PACINO, oh he is gorgeous though he is 29 years older you can learn from him. He is a great actor and was born the year of the DRAGON you can get along well with him in your future projects with Plan B Productions. (hope I will end from here)

Joy

Hey guys -- why are you trashing Jennifer A -- she seems like a really sweet, grounded, natural person who just happened to have her unhappy romantic life be blazoned on all the rags for months on end. Give her a break -- she deserves it. Why all the cattiness -- could be you are all a bit jealous of her success and her beauty?!

If he makes her happy then I am all for it -- although it really isn't my business, or any of yours -- maybe look to yourselves before you trash the ones who don't deserved it.

I wish Jennifer happiness and love --wherever she finds it

ezze

wonder how long it will take the whiny witch of the nose to suck the life force out of this guy and make him look 10 years older than he is. brad and vince look haggard nowadays

Airline

To #92, wow, thank god there's someone out there who agrees with me. JA must know she's a big flop and I'm sure she's laughing at all the saps out there who buy into her phony scene on her way to the bank. She's milking it for all it's worth and it's amazing that people actually like her. Why????

B

JENNIFER is ONE lucky girl, this guy is hot! She is so gorgeous and classy, no wonder everyone loves her too.

B

You want to do Astology, OKAY JENNIFER was born in the YEAR OF THE HOTTIES and Angelina was born in the year of the SKANKS/SKUNKS

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9