The Gummi Minute

6/11/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to the Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis Show! *theme song* Today's big guest: Gummi! *sound of one person clapping*

Dangerously tottering on a sidewalk outside of a costume party at Area nightclub this weekend, the full-of-hot-air oil heir decided to unload on the subject of racism -- while embracing a none-too-pleased door guy at the club.

Sporting a diamond encrusted Gummi Bear around his neck, the wobbly windbag went on and on with a rant that has to be seen to be disbelieved. Must see TMZ!!

whocares

Who is that fat slob?

amy

Why does TMZ have an obsession with this guy!!??

D90000

What was that thing he kept doing with his tongue?

MOM

HOLY COW THAT WAS JUST SICKENING EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

memo

I thought he came off well.
Insightful, well thought out...

I mean, " those people " are happy to " take care " of people like him.

Trish

Why does TMZ pick on the Davis brothers?

Jason Davis for Governor of California. The movement begins here.

ginsu

who is this guy? and why do you keep covering him? how much is he paying you?

DC

whoa jason buddy,

everytime I see you out (in person or on video) you are trashed on ______. That's sloppy. Get some help bro.

He's Boring now

#2 JIm

Go back to Canada with your Internet rip off scheme. Yeah right, send you 10 dollars to listen to a CD you made...you gotta be kidding. Guess sales and your own success isnt too good if you're posting on every TMZ story there is.

Fricking Candians, cant even win the Stanley Cup but turn Toronto into Islamabad West.

West Coastian

What a waste of a life. Doesn't he have ANY family that cares?

Sophia

Paris Hilton's antics behind bars is one big publicity stunt. She's embarrassed (is that possible for her to feel that?) and needs to run interference to build her image back up with all this crap about God and so surprised that she's getting so much attention when there's a war on. When did she ever post her sincere thoughts on anything other than herself. she's a tool.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I just wonder what his parents have to say about this. This guy doesn't have a job, and seems to turn up just at night, staggering from party to party. Isn't his father outraged that his do-nothing son is such a drunken slob? If I had busted my ass to create wealth, so I could establish trust funds for future generations of my family, and one of my kids used the money just to become a drunken laughingstock, I'd cut him off completely...

Michaele

This guy is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen

Ellen

He said, "I may be fat". Dude, you're in denial. You're obese. And, what about the continued discrimination against gays? Why not include that group as well?

WOW !!

One of TMZ.com's most CLASSIC videos, ever !!
This leaves absolutely no doubt who is in the running for the BIGGEST LOSER EVER AWARD !!
Once again proving the point, money can't buy class !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments