The Gummi Minute

6/11/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to the Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis Show! *theme song* Today's big guest: Gummi! *sound of one person clapping*

Dangerously tottering on a sidewalk outside of a costume party at Area nightclub this weekend, the full-of-hot-air oil heir decided to unload on the subject of racism -- while embracing a none-too-pleased door guy at the club.

Sporting a diamond encrusted Gummi Bear around his neck, the wobbly windbag went on and on with a rant that has to be seen to be disbelieved. Must see TMZ!!

JESSICA

he probably ate it after wards.

THEMOMMA

EXCUSE ME .......... I HAVE TO GO HURL !!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING HE IS ......... TRULY DISGUSTING ........ I'M AMAZED HIS MOMMA LETS HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE ........ THIS ONE MAKES THE OTHER BROTHER LOOK ALMOST NORMAL .......... I SAID " ALMOST " , BY COMPARISON......

thegirlisme2003

Idiot.

JAA

Let me guess, high school graduate.....why on earth don't these wealthy people attend college? I know he was wasted but that some some racist crap he spewed...."blacks and Mexicans work their asses of for us....." He is a product of too much.....too much money.....too much food.....too mush alcohol.....

Cynic

Maybe he has Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton up there....stick your finger in, dig around a little, and pull out a party! Talk about FILTHY rich...

Some dude

OMG a rich fat ass making a rich fatass of himself!
Seriously, prior to TMZ and others being there 24/7 to catch these buttclowns at their best, they acted no differently than they do today.

If this, this....thing, didn't have TMZ's cameras there to catch that dribbling fountain of bad breath, and racist remarks, you can be absolutely sure, he would have spewed it all anyway.

mm

I wonder if anyone ever told him that he reminded them of Baron Harkonnen from the Dune movie, and he just didn't understand that that wasn't a compliment? :)

NubianGoddez

LMBAOROTF I for one could not even finish watching that. too damn unbelievable is that dude for real?? calling Al Pimp ass Sharpton we got another wind bag activist defending the down trodden lol

Sand In My Crack

So he keeps repeating that he knows everyone on TMZ hates him..thinks he's fat..etc. Yet there he stands in front of a TMZ camara giving us more ammunition so we can all reload. Seriously, he knew he was being filmed so was it necessary to pick his nose at the same time? BTW I'm postive his weight problem is due to some pituitary gland problem or "chemical imbalance". Since we all know God is incarcerated in LA County and not hanging out at Area I guess this poor slob is on his own.

fikki2

OMG i dont know wat to say!!! I feel sick now, I WANT MY MOMMY

Ivana Jercough

I love him

Mynde

In spite of what we thought of their politics the rich & old money used to dedicate their lives to public service, government & philanthropy. Terrible example of how the next generation is going to take us into the future.

Les

...oooo baby...that moist mouth, that sloppy tongue...by far the hottest nobody in LA!

Thatscrazy

Seriously, who the hell is he and why is on here? Guess Im out of the loop, no clue as to who this freak is.

clueless

Kevin

Can anyone explain who this guy is and why he is famous? Seriously, I have no idea. All of a sudden I see his dumb fat ass all over the place and have no idea who he is or where he came from ... well, other than the all-you-can-eat buffet of course.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments