The Gummi Minute

6/11/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to the Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis Show! *theme song* Today's big guest: Gummi! *sound of one person clapping*

Dangerously tottering on a sidewalk outside of a costume party at Area nightclub this weekend, the full-of-hot-air oil heir decided to unload on the subject of racism -- while embracing a none-too-pleased door guy at the club.

Sporting a diamond encrusted Gummi Bear around his neck, the wobbly windbag went on and on with a rant that has to be seen to be disbelieved. Must see TMZ!!

wendy

You are a PIG. GET A JOB . You and your BROTHER are so DISGUSTING . Go on a diet you have LOTS OF MONEY do something with all THAT MONEY that is good instead of running around like YOU COOL , SO VERY NOT COOL , maybe if you did something with all that money maybe people would think differently of YOU. YOU JUST LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE.

Ivana Jercough

Please people let us give Mr. Bear the credit he deserves. I like him and believe I would be like him if I were able to access the money he can.

Ivana Jercough

Al Sharpton is shining a light on the gross inequities that are a part
of Justice in a capitalist society. AS long as he does an
investigation before making any accusations he is doing what needs to
be done to insure that the phrase " and Justice for all' rings true.
Power to the People

missktladdy

what the hell does he keep doing with hs mouth? and is that fat pile planning on running for office?

KPR

Wow, did this fool even make it out of grade school?

I'm not big on taxing the hell out of inheritances, but seeing fatty, Paris, B. Davis, etc, I'm thinking 99% tax over $150,000 might be a good idea.

Can you imagine what this idiot would be doing to earn money if it had not been handed to him? He would have trouble pumping gas. Pirate boy deserves many beat-downs. Blacks first, the next night mid-American whites, then throw in some Latinos - if you see a clown in a Pirate Costume, kick his ass!

Wino

Gummi is possibly the greatest celebrity ever created. He has no known talents, except that he plays some piano (and not bad at that). He defies the traditional celebrity criteria of being fit and skinny. He's racist and classist at the same time. He's famous for being drunk and stupid. What more can you want in a celebrity? He loves TMZ for creating him. He is the TMZ Frankenstein Monster.

Ronald Raygun

This slob reminds me of the fatso in Monty Pythons Meaning of life. You can imagine a whole pineapple spooling out of his fat yapper.

Docster

I tried to watch this. I really did. But it is painful and I'm not a masochist, so I had to press the stop button. I thought I was going to be sick.

Eye Candy

Gummi and his brother Greasy are both disgusting.

Why is it that these rich brats from wealthy families don't know have to behave properly, they act like animals.

Some one needs to show them some manners!!

how sad

Who is this fat ass?!?!?!?

Am I suppose to care?!?!?!?

Emily

He's obviously on a LOT of "E". The way he keeps moving his mouth...sick. Sadly, I give him 2 years before it's lights out.

catheadmoon

gummirace...

lucky

who the heck is this tool? Is this a joke, whats he famous for?

lookingglass

this guy is a nothing....well except another entry on TMZ website. Who would have known what this waste of a skin graft farm is, if not for People's court Harvey? He may look fat, but that is just his liver bloated and dying. I wouldn't even view a video of him, when I see his bloated mug I just pass right by it.

lucky

What happen to all the nice good looking celebs? All we ever get now are fat slobs like this heart attack waiting to happen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments