The Rich

Just Get Frickin' Richer

6/11/2007 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Candy Spelling Candy Spelling rocked Vegas Friday, June 1, by winning hundreds of thousands of dollars at the slot machines.

Vegas spies tell TMZ that Spelling, whose legendary fortune is reportedly in the $600 million range, was playing the $100 slots at the Bellagio Hotel when she hit it big by winning the $100,000 jackpot! But that wasn't the end of it! Spelling kept winning -- $36,000 here, $32,000 there. She was up $325,000!!!

Candy didn't leave well enough alone. She began losing ground and at 4:30 AM Saturday, when she called it quits. Her winnings -- $200,000!!!

But wait -- there's more! On Sunday, Candy held a raffle for her Charity, L.A.'s Best (an afterschool program). The grand prize was a Prius. Candy bought tickets for everyone on her staff and kept one for herself. She won! She told TMZ, "I'm gonna drive it!"

voice of reason

if she's playing $100 slots, she's losing lots and lots of money. an occasional score of a hundred grand will not come close to making up for her losses in the long term. guaranteed.
virtually nobody wins at slots in the long run.

bIUBBuLa

I say good for her.. ya bunch of sore losers.
The lucky bitch!!

kim suck

i love her smile!

Jas Grib

Nothing like old rich woman and slot machines to put a damper on my parade.

nikki

the rich keep getting rich and poor keep getting poorer!

My two cents

I think TMZ wrote this piece incorrectly. I seriously doubt that she held the raffle and won it herself. I don't think she is that much of an idiot. As far as the gaming goes, it is ILLEGAL for any casino to "rig" the machines so someone will win. No casino is going to take that kind of risk. Perhaps she won by luck? Just because she has millions doesn't mean she couldn't win for gods sake! You all have no clue do you? You people are such haters. I am certain too that she will donate the car to some charity or give it to some deserving soul. If she doesn't, so what. It's HER car and she can do with it what she wants.

jProud American Author

Wow. Something smells really rotten here. She kept the car? Oh my gosh! Talk about sooo selfish.

Want to read books that are full of hope, faith and love: WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW

Jill

Candy won a designer front row seat to Fashion Week too. She's just lucky. Congratulations Candy!

Terry

The rich pay an awful lot of taxes each year. I think it's ok for them to gamble, Last I checked it was not illegal for them to do so.
Candy is very generous and will donate plenty in the coming year.
I'm only jealous I was not in Vegas too!

Dont worry the Prius will be donated as well I'm sure,
Right after Candy see's how gutless the car is.

kitkat

CANDY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???????? DID YOU DONATE ALL THE MONEY YOU WON IN VEGAS TO THE CHARITY????? YOU SHOULD HAVE, AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SELL THE PRIUS AND GIVE THE MONEY TO THIS CHARITY TOO!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR YOUR OWN CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE JUST THINKING OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEPING THE CAR FOR YOURSELF..........THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DISPLAY BEHAVIOR OF A SPOILED, BRATTY, RICH KID........WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP ACT LIKE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT, MISS PRISSY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoebe

HennyPenny,

You must be one unhappy person. I say that because of the comments you just made about the way you think Tori Spelling looks and also by calling the mother of Paris Hilton a whore. I am willing to bet money you don't know the woman so how can you say she is a whore? Sounds to me like you are also jealous of the fact that they have something you don't.

randy

bitch give me some .

i don't like this spoiled bitch

It's seems to me the RICH KEEPS GETTING RICHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Further proof that there really is no God.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

money follows money ...it seems...sometimes. anyhow, she played fair and square on the $100 slots and lost some and won some. the gaming tables and slots are NOT RIGGED.
anyone winning ovre certain amount, PAYS TAXES ON THAT WIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE as per the law. Candy is not so bad. Her children ,even Tori during BH90210, was not a Britney-Paris-Lyndsay. Randy is out of scandal. candy and aaron must have done something right somewhere along the way.