Britney: No Bras in Oz

6/12/2007 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was hangin' out in Hollywood on Monday night ... all ovah the place!

Wearing a satin sheath purchased from an Emerald City garage sale, the pop mom gave peeps a peep at her pups, then she flashed her rear while getting into her car. Lil' Sean and Jayden's mama was sans brassiere, but mercifully wore panties. She's a giver.

At least her weave was held in place by her Christmas paisley scarf, bringing a Gypsy flavor to her floozetastic ensemble. Top it off with hoop earrings and a gold purse, and she's ready to party, y'all!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joe

Brit is trash, she should lose both of her kids !

idabessie

Playboy will never need to offer her money for photos............Cover up, go home, and take care of your kids like a real mama!!!

Chica

She just doesn't give a damn, simple as that, and it's amazing that anyone else does!

...and here I am writing this comment... What's the matter with me???

Messias

I don't understand why

jazmine

# 15 your such an idiot they shouldnt allow guys on these sites cuz they have no common sense at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

5 cent

I think she got that dress from watching "Gone with the Wind". She ripped off the green polyester sheets covering the trailer screen door and put it on. Seriously... is that the best all her stylists, publisists, and yes people can come up with?

When she put on the dress for the first time I bet she said... "As god is my witness, I will never go a day without a picture in TMZ again!"

Britney.. get a clue. Fire all your Klingons, buy your own island somewhere and stick that butt in the sand. We don;t want to see it anymore.

MALIBU

As much money as she has go get a lift they are sagging all over for 25 they look 40. She needs help someone please help the girl she is in need!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the money and go get an overhaul and quit playing in ditches...........................

Dave

I have to agree with some of the other folks comments. Why doesn't a girl with Brit's money just hire someone with taste to dress her? I wonder that about a lot of celebs who look like crap in public.

Jemima Puddleduck

My lord in heaven, ya'll!

monique

I can't stand it. Why doesn't someone with Britney's money hire stop stylists, revamp her wardrobe and get a clue? Perhaps she should consult with Posh.

Dottie

Why is she doing this? She can't need the publicity that badly.

Tangie

WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

And the Mother of the year award goes to.............

Dottie

This is all part of her strategy to get back with KFed. They're reconciling.

no more celeb moms