Britney: No Bras in Oz

6/12/2007 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was hangin' out in Hollywood on Monday night ... all ovah the place!

Wearing a satin sheath purchased from an Emerald City garage sale, the pop mom gave peeps a peep at her pups, then she flashed her rear while getting into her car. Lil' Sean and Jayden's mama was sans brassiere, but mercifully wore panties. She's a giver.

At least her weave was held in place by her Christmas paisley scarf, bringing a Gypsy flavor to her floozetastic ensemble. Top it off with hoop earrings and a gold purse, and she's ready to party, y'all!

terry

are her EYES getting further & further apart ???????? SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRUNK PUFFER FISH!!!

castra regina

Uh Britney, the trailer park, the white trash pit and the Jerry Srpinger show are that way.

SlappDaddy

I guess this Bumpkin just don't get it Y'all.

kevin doesn't care about britney

where's her cowgirl gear??????

Rich

Looks good to me!

Adam

Yikesss!!! Ok, now hold on... It's against the law (thankfully) to do that in public, and that's ALL she does in public, so why isn't it against the law for her to BE in public???

Save Joe Francis

This ho is such a freakin mess. Someone needs to give her a good porking and then dump a turd in her mouth.

Rich

I've got her cowgirl gear!

Clinton

HO-IN-TRAINING.

Mary T.

PEEP AT HER PUPS

GAWK AT HER ASS

FEEL THE PAIN OF THAT WEDGIE........That's the new Hollywood WEIRDOS......Where have all the good days gone????? Glamour, dignity, self-respect???????

Bonnie

Take a bath for Gods sake. You always look so greasy

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Worst thing about this is her fans. I have never been a Britney fan but I don't bash her fans. They have stood by her waited for her to "comeback" defended her and this is what she gives them, the people who made her worth $100 million? This "my fans love me no matter what i do" attitude is alarming!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Is she doing this in 21+ clubs or in clubs where minors are too? If shes doing that around kids lock her up!

Save Joe Francis

Dear Britney,

I've been a fan of your musical assets for a long time now. I believe you and I can fly to a magical place together. Give me a call on my cell, my digits: 1800-SEX-ME-BABY

A little acquaintance of mine (let's just call him K-rap for now) informed me that you like to experiment with waterworks and scat fights. I know you're felling trapped in the closet and these are just a few of my specialties so I'm sho we can enjoy a little bump n grind. Oooh baby baby, I can't wait to stick my key in your ignition..

Peace,
R (pee on u) Kelly

addison

Im so sick of looking at britney's body partss...She is such a trailer trash whore..

im so glad J T had enough class to dump her year ago