Britney: No Bras in Oz

6/12/2007 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was hangin' out in Hollywood on Monday night ... all ovah the place!

Wearing a satin sheath purchased from an Emerald City garage sale, the pop mom gave peeps a peep at her pups, then she flashed her rear while getting into her car. Lil' Sean and Jayden's mama was sans brassiere, but mercifully wore panties. She's a giver.

At least her weave was held in place by her Christmas paisley scarf, bringing a Gypsy flavor to her floozetastic ensemble. Top it off with hoop earrings and a gold purse, and she's ready to party, y'all!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

At least Paris is doing her time and Lindsay's in rehab. I won't bash them for that. What's Britney doing with her life thou?

yes the girl IS dumb as a rock

All comedies end in marriage; all tragedies end in death. Which are ya, Brit?

sally

What a proud moment this has to be for your kids and family.

CJ

two words. sticky tape

and one more.
GROSS

Jackie

Did she have her cowboy boots on? What a complete PIG!!!! Cadillac SUV's have 4 doors and she HAD to crawl over the center console to get into the back seat!!!! I'd love to be around in 10 years or so when her boys' friends are looking at pics of "Mom" . Britney, you are just so disgusting, how do you live with yourself?

Tangie

Get yur ass home, Britney.

Tangie

I don't see why she can't get a decent hair stylist.

Britney is CRAZY!

My biggest dream would be that the paparazzi stops waiting for her. She has got to be the biggest media whore around. She would be devastated if they would stop taking her picture. What a total loser she is.

Es

Someone should tell this drunk elf to come back around Christmas and make sure her boobs and butt don't hang out of her costume!

Marshall Jefferson

The scarf on her head is nice, but that is it. I truly doubt that she didn't feel the sleeve fall off of her shoulder.

Erika

LOSER

EMILIO

WILD NIGHT! XD

whatever4

I'M COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!

I cooda 'n shooda .... but I'M COUNTRY !!!!!!!! 'n when we're country 'n see men with cameras 'n we know we're all washed up before we're 25, we play like we're Tara Reid (who's prettier) 'ndesperately seek attention any way we can...duh!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!!!

I'M COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!

jess

Girl, have some pride and pull yourself together. I guess she feels like she needs to flash a boob and get some attention since Paris has been hogging it all this week.

knucklehead