Britney -- What an Ass!

6/12/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just loves showing off all that junk inside her trunk.

The mother of two was spotted outside Joseph's in Hollywood last night, where she gave the wildly snapping paparazzi an eyeful of her once taut tush as she hopped into her car. The crowd of paps can even be heard groaning as her ass made its very special appearance. At least she wore panties this time!

Britney did manage to keep one embarrassing feature somewhat covered though -- holding her hands over her nasty hair extensions on her way into the restaurant/club.

Jackie

HEY BRIT. JUST THINK WHAT YOUR BABY SONS WILL THINK OF YOU SOMEDAY. YOU WILL BE LUCKY, IF THEY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS THEIR MOTHER, THEY WILL BE SO ASHAMED.

ann

Please explain your hate of Britney TMZ. Thanks. You even found some pleasure in that disgusting site of that Williams sisters' ass. Is it because there is one cellulite picture of her ass? But I guess you are being paid to be assholes so you can't help yourself. I wonder about your motives when you don't even bash Paris Hilton, the scum of the earth.

tba

Why doesn't she tie a camera to her ass and call it "ass cam". Then, we can see the progression or regression of her ass. As of now; it's regression, but inquiring minds alway want to know and see.

Monica

I am sure her children are proud of her.

She is pathetic. As a mom myself, I take lots of precautions to make sure I don't show my stuff. I am sure other moms can relate.

Mission

Man, you think she would have learned from her old hair extensions.

IT LOOKS EVEN WORSE NOW

LOSE THE EXTENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LOOKS SO NASTY!

CODEE

Get your act together woman! Shame on your ass!

Mad As Hell

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. Ignoring all that care, cause you're still going out. Wasn't it said this town is going to get UGLY and that you should just stay away. But, NOOOO, I guess you are just such an attention getting grubber that you just can't do that. Now that Paris is is the slammer, it's you're GRAND opportunity to get all the attention. Fine then, I quit caring (For the brief time that I did), and JUST GO PARTY YOUR ASS OFF

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Looks like Rosie O'Donnell. I feel sorry for whatever fans she has left--waiting for a comeback that is never gonna happen. When I watch Christina's "Hawaiian Birthday Bash" vid then this one I wonder how Britney even thinks she's in the same league.
Never was and never will be!

Ivana Jercough

Pretty ok ass. I will always love that silly bitch.

A Man Who Knows!

How does one hit the wall so fast? Damn, that girl need some TLC. She's aging way too soon. Is she on crystal meth or crack? I've never seen someone other than drug addicts go south like that. What a shame!

addison

thanks britney, now i dont feel guilty about that big breakfast I had. You made it come back up...

KathyG

Her rear end dont look that bad, Its her hair extensions thats atrocious!

old news

of all the things out there to take pictures of, TMZ can find nothing better then Britney getting into a car? How much did you pay for someone to stand around and snap Brits cheeks? I do not understand TMZ's attractions for these things. I have not seen nor heard the public clamoring for them, yet you keep on throwing them at us. We get it already celebs are people, with warts and bumps just like the rest of us AND YOU btw. This stuff is BS and no where near photo journalism

sabre07

Hey where did that dark all over suntan go to so quickly?? LMAO, fake.. just like her hair and talent and everything else about her.

Shirley

If you look at her face when they get to the second location, as she is getting out of the door, she looks so sad and so lost. My god, if ever there was a reason not to become a child star that is it. I don't envy her at all. She looks like a star of freak show and everyone is just looking at her, like a caged animal. That was the saddest thing I ever saw. Peace to her.