Britney -- What an Ass!

6/12/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just loves showing off all that junk inside her trunk.

The mother of two was spotted outside Joseph's in Hollywood last night, where she gave the wildly snapping paparazzi an eyeful of her once taut tush as she hopped into her car. The crowd of paps can even be heard groaning as her ass made its very special appearance. At least she wore panties this time!

Britney did manage to keep one embarrassing feature somewhat covered though -- holding her hands over her nasty hair extensions on her way into the restaurant/club.

Been wonderin ...

Ya know, I would think that with whatever length her hair is now, maybe 'ab out an inch, it would look SO cute bleached blonde and styled ... she really is adorable ..,,. a bit crazy, but adorable.......... luv ya brit.

Sandra

As we used to say way back ----- STANK HOE

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I bet she was just relaxing and having a couple cokes after a long day of working out practicing dance and singing for her comeback. When I signed onto TMZ yesterday I was greeted with Candy Spelling's face today with Britney Spears ass. I don't think TMZ likes me!

bobo

her poor children.

Mrs. R

Ok, so I think they should release Paris and put the Britster in her place for this! This is just wrong as hell. Just plain illegal and does this count as attempted man slaughter? Really, this could like kill someone.

GoDiVa35

Is that a dookie stain on her panties? something stink's! CROTCH ROT!

Jon Bodack

EwW, PLEASE GIRLFRIEND, GET SOME HELP! YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR TWO SONS! BUT KEEP K-FED OUT IF YOU CAN?

jackdaniels

Birt did this on purpose cause parasite has been sealing all her thunder lately.

jdds

I honestly believe I see more of her ass on TMZ then I see my own.

Dawn Day

Wow. This is just too much...for her and us!

Jon Bodack

At least she's wearing panties, but you're still a slut and a whore Brit!

Rania

SKANK ON THE LOOSE!

she is trash and nothing else.

SuperduperMom

Seriously. TMZ the poor woman is just getting into a car. The Stalkerazzi is the problem. America is getting so cruel, so evil. That in our society we think the person not wearing bloomers is the problem and not the perverted men putting a camera up her crotch while she is getting into a car is. If not wearing panties makes you a bad mother, or putting your child in a convertible, or even putting them in your lap when you think you are in danger to get away-then call CPS because I've done all three. Brittney hold you head up girl. You have beautiful healthy little boys and not everyone who spends all day reading this crappy board or actually buying the tabloids can say that.

cochino

please not before breakfast *GAG*

My two cents

Just goes to show that even re-hab doesn't have lessons on, "class". This little chick is always going to be nothing more than white trash.