Britney -- What an Ass!

6/12/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just loves showing off all that junk inside her trunk.

The mother of two was spotted outside Joseph's in Hollywood last night, where she gave the wildly snapping paparazzi an eyeful of her once taut tush as she hopped into her car. The crowd of paps can even be heard groaning as her ass made its very special appearance. At least she wore panties this time!

Britney did manage to keep one embarrassing feature somewhat covered though -- holding her hands over her nasty hair extensions on her way into the restaurant/club.

stuckupsnob

at least shes not out driving drunk, violating probation whining like a little bitch that she is depressed, feels like shes in a cage and demanding special treatment while shes incarcerated! Leave her alone she never hurt anybody!

Tangie

She is a disgrace. I mean jeesh! Get a little self-respect girl! Your a mother, now!

marylou

I would kill to have that ass.lol

Dottie

It's being reported that she and KFed are talking things through and may reconcile!!!!

Tangie

#76-you know that, my brotha! Many reports of her feet being gross!!!

mocheeba

I would do her. whore

DottieDame

I feel a bit sorry for Brittney. Either she doesn't understand that the paparazzi are always taking her picture, or she doesn't understand about image. Most ladies know not to make a maneuver like this in a dress, let alone a mini dress. Please Brittney, a little class (You too TMZ! There was no reason you needed to take this picture!).

I really would love to hear a good story about how you are turning your life and image around Brittney. I know you can do it, just hire some better people to style you, and a better PR person to work with you on presentation. Make this come back a real one! Please Brittney, no more not lip syncing, showing off what needs to remain undercover, or putting in fake hair in anymore (Be proud of your shaved or really short hair, and rock it!) Let's work on being a real superstar!

Andre

One good fart may have chased away the media for good.

SlappDaddy

Look at my Wedgie Y'all

Mary T.

SOMEDAY WHEN YOU CHILDREN GROW UP.......Won't you be PROUD when they see your ass sticking up in some camera person's face???????? Please think of your children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dlove

I just wish everyone would leave this poor lost girl alone!! Just imagine being in a two year relationship with K-fed and having two kids within this time, hoiw in the hell would you be??? Life is not easy for everyone including celebrities!! So her azz is not banging, it's just a normal azz, and after two kids not even a year part, what do you expect, she is just a human being after all!

TMZ Junky

You people really need to back off of Britney. I am a single mother myself and I enjoy going out once in a while. EVERY picture we have seen of Britney in the last 2 weeks, SHE HAS BEEN WITH HER CHILDREN!! Am I right? YES I am. Just because you are a mother doesn't mean you cannot go out and have fun once in a while. You people need to stop acting like Nuns, I am SURE you all have skeletons in your closet.
BTW... BRITNEY YOUR ASS LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Rich

her kids will most likely say "DAMN, my mom had a NICE looking ass! eat ur hearts out, BITCHES!

and THATS ENTERTAINMENT?!...no,not really, just another pittifull attempt at keeping her head above water in the paris/lindsay sea of paparrazzi. brit, i can think of a better way to stay in the public eye...get a clue!

Mary T.

She must be drunk or she would be pulling that WEDGIE outta there !!!!