Britney -- What an Ass!

6/12/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just loves showing off all that junk inside her trunk.

The mother of two was spotted outside Joseph's in Hollywood last night, where she gave the wildly snapping paparazzi an eyeful of her once taut tush as she hopped into her car. The crowd of paps can even be heard groaning as her ass made its very special appearance. At least she wore panties this time!

Britney did manage to keep one embarrassing feature somewhat covered though -- holding her hands over her nasty hair extensions on her way into the restaurant/club.

Tangie

The problem is, her dresses are meant for little girls, way too short, if ya can't cover your ass at all times, they need to be a little longer. She damn well knows the press is in her face at all times. This is not an accident. And I don't say this cuz I hate her. When I was younger, my mom acted slutty, and now as an adult, I see the pics of her, and I am so very embarressed.

Dana McKenzie

Hey! Is that the media I see up there......helllllllooooooooooooo (echo)

Cici

I hope Congress changes the laws, in fact, I'm going to work very hard to get them changed. Invasion of privacy regardless of whether someone is a celebrity is worth fighting for.

As long as TMZ and low rent tabloids BUY trashy pictures from the parasite papparazzi, we, the public, will see this crap on the internet and in rags. In my opinion, owners of rags like TMZ are too lazy to buy good photos, set decent business standards.

Good business standards and practices are just as easy to promote as sleezy ones and won't disturb your profit margin. In fact, may improve it. TMZ's pander to the low life element in our society and we as a society allow it. I've had enough of this CRAP. Harve you can scream "Freedom of the press" all you want too. I'm gonna be screaming, "Responsible freedom of the press" and "privacy rights" and we can all spend tons of money defending our positions and fighting this out or we can work together to make some positive changes and TMZ's can start policing themselves. Make love or make war? It's up to you.

TP

JJ - You should be more embarrassed by the fact that your on TMZ talking about your MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andre

Well, to be fair, ya gotta admit that the papparazi who shot this photo is a bit of a queer duck. Imagine, sitting for hours with one goal in life...to get a picture of someone's ass. Hell of a way to make a living.

Actually, I've seen worse posterior shots. For having two kids, she looks pretty damned good.

TP

TMZ IS JUST MAD BECAUSE X17ONLINE.COM HAS THE FIRST REAL PICTURES OF JAYDEN JAMES - AND HE IS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY - UNLIKE THE RUMORS TMZ WAS TRYING TO START......................

Leslie A Skarbek

Her parents must be related because she beyond retarded. She is the epitome of white trash. No amount of money or fame will EVER buy this girl any class or style.

what

BRITNEY IS HOTT! AND, HER BODY, INCLUDING HER BEHIND IS TONED AND TAUT! WTF?!

I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS A SMALL A$$ LIKE THAT...

Not too sympathic

Leave the girl alone....

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Trailer park ass genes starting to kick in!!!

Whatareyoudoing?

TMZ! Your fake "Kimberly Stewart Out On The Town" ads are funny as hell. I'm sure even McDonalds knows that she and Posh don't eat solid foods and of they did, it wouldn't be Mickey-D's. The best part is that they make it like a blog even down to the "comment" section. If you're gonna dog us out like this, please let us leave comments. I'm sure they'd be tastefull. Honest, just like your ads.

Tila is nasty!!!

i guess shes just too damn dumb to know how to use a door. Shes pure white trash , go back where you belong. I am truely sick to my stomach right now. what a dog.

just asking

Any professional stylist out in Hollywood?

You can get a big PAY DAY if you approarch Britney to help her out.

Show her what she looks like. Get her a descebt wardrobe.

Just becuz she shaved her hair doesn't mean she can't get a descent hairstyle .

She has the money. Why does she want to potray herself this way?

Someone HELP her. There's time. It's so sad.......

Nadine

The was absolutley no reason for her to climb into the back seat of the truck. She could have used the side door as the other person next to her did. She did this for attention!!!

DesertChildAZ

"once taut tush"....um...her tush looks fine to me. I've seen photos of her ass all over the place (with her kids at the beach in Hawaii) and the other pic you guys posted last week suggesting it was Britney's fat cellulite ass was obviously not hers. Her ass is looking pretty firm with all the dancing she's doing lately. I think it's wrong for you go mess with these girls personal image of themselves by trying to humiliate them in public suggesting that pictures are them when they aren't. Or implying or suggesting that their ass, which was "once taut", isn't anymore. (When in fact, it clearly is.) And you wonder why people like Nicole Richie are starving themselves. Stop screwing with these girls and making them even more insecure than they already are....