Oh Barry,

You Came and You Posed For a Photo

6/12/2007 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today, we salute Barry Manilow. Why? Because Barry Manilow rocks.

TMZ caught the Copacabana singer leaving Mr. Chow last night, signing autographs and posing for photos. When one guy put an old Manilow album cover in front of him, the guy who writes the songs quipped, "Oh you just ran home ... to your grandmother's house to get that!" How can you not love this guy?!

On the opposite end of the machismo spectrum, Iron Mike Tyson and Sugar Ray Leonard also hit Chow's place for some grub last night.

Meanwhile, at Joseph's in Hollywood, Alfonso Ribeiro and Wilmer Valderrama partied with a pantied-up Britney Spears.

All this and more in today's "dress cut down to there" edition of Star Catcher.

Tangie

I love me some Barry

don

He looks like peewee herman on crack

CALLMEJULS

His music is alright if your in the mood for it. He seems nice. But, when he performs he acts like a crack head. I am serious. Has anyone else ever noticed the jerks and quirks. My sister loves him. Sorry Barry. Im just being silly I guess. My opinion means nothing. Im sure people make fun of me too.

Maddy

Of course Barry is gay. Don't you know that all decent, clean living men are gay? I see Barry also, only with the lovely lady he has been with for over 25 years. Awkward on stage, but boy can he write the songs.

DLC

I have also loved Barry since I was a kid. His music brings back great memories for me. He is a class act.
Who cares if he's gay? (unless you are looking for a date?) The man can be in public without becoming a train wreck, what a refreshing change these days.Let's see some of these divas and prima donnas so big today still top the charts 30 years after thier heyday,like Barry has.

PM

I met Barry outside a Starbucks near the airport in "beautiful" Teterboro NJ. He was a VERY nice man.
He writes the songs baby!!!
;]

baby girl

Yes!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a date.

Tangie

Well. I was just wondering, no big deal. I just have never seen him with a woman.

Lilarose

Barry was married many years ago. It didn't work out because of his career. He isn't gay! Some people just don't fit with marriage.

He is not a kid anymore, and cameras can distort anyone's features. This guy is nice, considerate, funny, and so talented. As most posts indicate.

Go to Goggle and learn about his life before you spread the "gay" word around on a forum. He doesn't deserve this.

ann coulter

he looks like a burn victim.

catheadmoon

clay aiken is on meth...

Edit much?

Hey, "huh?" - why are you so concerned about Barry's sexuality? No one should ever ask that question about another person unless he or she is interested in having sex with them. Are you wanting to get it on with the man who writes the songs? Can you not smile without him? Why don't you go to the Copa and have a drink?

ParisHatesNonwhites

"I Write the Songs" was actually written by Bruce Johnston.

lol.

Lisa

What I love about Barry's music is the passionate energy he always puts into his music. You can feel the intensity and the excitement as if you're at a live concert!

ManOnAMission

Who is the big dark haired gal with him? Seen her before. She his daughter?? Whoever she is she's way younger than him! Pretty face tho. Go Barry! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments