Oh Barry,

You Came and You Posed For a Photo

6/12/2007 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today, we salute Barry Manilow. Why? Because Barry Manilow rocks.

TMZ caught the Copacabana singer leaving Mr. Chow last night, signing autographs and posing for photos. When one guy put an old Manilow album cover in front of him, the guy who writes the songs quipped, "Oh you just ran home ... to your grandmother's house to get that!" How can you not love this guy?!

On the opposite end of the machismo spectrum, Iron Mike Tyson and Sugar Ray Leonard also hit Chow's place for some grub last night.

Meanwhile, at Joseph's in Hollywood, Alfonso Ribeiro and Wilmer Valderrama partied with a pantied-up Britney Spears.

All this and more in today's "dress cut down to there" edition of Star Catcher.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Debi

Hi Maryanne,
I find your comments interesting. Would you please giive out the German website so I can hear the interview that Barry gave for myself. He really said he is back with Linda? I hope you respond. I bet there are a lot of Manilow fans that would llike to hear it, too.
thanks and have a good day, Debi

Princess Cushy Toes

Sorry to bust your bubble Donna but All Experts is headed up by cranks who THINK they have the inside track on Barry.
They don't. Yes him and Linda are friends but thats not the lady we've seen nor the gal he's been seen in LV with.
All Experts is no more reliable than any other site.

FG :)

Princess Cushy Toes

And Maryanne? Your reputation in Vegas goes before you, dear. :)

Donna

To Flookie Girl and all other Wannabe's: I agree with Donna and how she feels: You all need to get a life. Everybody knows somebody who knows somebody or everybody has seen this or that...stop acting like you're in the "know." As for ALLEXPERTS, maybe they don't know everything and I'm sure they don't claim to know everything -- BUT -- at least their answers are not part of this ridiculous, unprofessional forum. Just read some of these responses and I rest my case!

Donna

Right on, Lisa! This is so ridiculous!

Donna

This is all too funny -- but yes, please no more comments! We all have better things to do!

Princess Cushy Toes

Debi - Maryanne has a wild reputation in LV. Anything she says can be taken with a shovel of salt. I've seen the interview on the German site and yes, he does say Linda is back in his life but we have reason to believe it's not in the romantic sense. They're good friends and will always be that way.

FG :)

Princess Cushy Toes

And btw, Maryanne - If your so super-sure that Barry is back with Linda - How come you tell anyone who'll listen that YOU know for a fact that Barry has had numerous gay affairs with his male staff??

Just curious - FG