The Catwoman Cometh

6/12/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Catwoman is a big ol' mess -- and we're not talking about the Halle Berry bomb!

Feline-featured New York society monster Jocelyn Wildenstein proved cats and dogs can get along, while making her way through LAX on Monday. Comedy and tragedy! Meow!

The 66-year-old plasticine queen, dressed in a leopard print belly-baring top -- more suitable for a kitten than a cougar -- handled her pooch as she tried to shield him from the sight of her kabuki-meets-Michael-Myers-"Halloween"-mask-face! Arf!

It takes millions of dollars -- and a team of insane doctors -- to look this good!

Tangie

I'm starting to get a little worried about my daughters plastic surgery obsession.

ooh that hurts good

Mike
I am sure she is a very nice woman is true but your point that she shouldn't be judged by her looks is false. She and she alone decided to make her life about her looks. She chose to let doctors deform her for whatever reason and that is her choice but it is also others choice to comment on it as she is the one that has gone on tv show after tv show to promote herself and her addiction to surgery so she is fair game as far as I'm concerned

kim suck

JJ --the freak did this to herself asshole!

Rick

Yikes!!!!! Isn't she the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz???

dude

Hey she BOUGHT it on herself?

Cabo

#9 - Pattie: No, she did not have a wreck or anything. Only in her head. It is very sad that plastic surgeons will go to such ghastly extremes when the reason for surgery is purely psychological. Just like Michael Jackson, she deals with issues by changing the outside, but it never changes the inside. It's very sad and I don't think much of those doctors. However, I suppose people should be able to do what they want with their faces and bodies.

GINA

This poor woman CHOSE these flaws....r u kidding me Wendy?!?!? It was her decision to look this way...These are not flaws, flaws are imperfections we are BORN with, not given..

Rania

what did the docter do to her? she looks like the animal she's holding

Monica S

Another Michael Jackson!!!!

Tangie

There is another well known woman named Jenny Lee who is well on her way to looking like this. God help them both. They are truly sick.

I don't get the whole Paris thing

WTF? Why in the hell would anyone intentionally do this to themselves???? You do something that stupid, you need to take what comes along with it!! That is just down right nasty, I don't care how nice she is!!!!

I don't get the whole Paris thing

Chanel #32, You are wrong, the dog looks better than her!!!

Paris Hater's Live Sad, Dull & Pathetic Lives

IT'S MELANIA TRUMP!!!

ewsflash

11/12 is right- she was a very pretty woman once, and the article I read said that her husband was out fooling aroud and she started the plastic surgery. I'd sure like to know what the plastic surgeons' names are, to be sure I never go there or anywhere near there.

Wow.

Age natually & gracefuly, that's my theory!