Fergie's Not-So Glamorous Fashion Campaign

6/13/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FergieAs spokesperson for their Fall '07 line, Fergie had Candie's dress her hump for her "Big Girls Don't Cry" video. The results were Fergatrocious!

In the clip, Fergie Fug plays the trashstastic girlfriend of "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia, wearing outfits from Candie's Juniors line, which is available exclusively at Kohl's, and more appropriate for a 15-year-old bohemian hussy punk. Fergie is 32.

In a marketing move to rival the brilliance of New Coke, Candie's is using clips and pics from the stylistically-challenged video for their advertising campaign. Soon everyone will be able to look like a runaway teen.

Bummer

I LOVE FERGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life

Keep your head up FERGIE.

Will

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING HER "Fergatrocious" AND "trashstastic" she looks so happy and WONDERFUL there!

http://www.slippingunder.com/ < Support Fergie!

ha!

ho!

Will

I thought you guys were nice to Fergie but I see you all are assholes too!

Will

Im done with poeple posting 100s of bad comments about her!

FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS! FERGIE ROCKS!

getting tired of crap

Having seen the video (which is more than your writer did) I can say this was a decent looker. I would like to point out that TMZ seems to have a bias against women with actual talent.

Proud Marine Mom

I too love her music! Jeez, she can't be that bad; look at the HOT guy that adores her.
I love me some JOSH! =)

Alex Ferraro

Who cares if Fergie wants to dress like that?? Stop doing stuff like that to her!!! It's annoying! You must do it cuz you have nothing better to talk about!!

doktorstrangelove

i can't believe people find this woman talented or even just attractive. her "music" is a gwen stefani rip-off, so is her style. and don't even get me started on her ugly visage.

Yummy

She looks fantastic. She's lucky , I wouldn't mind rolling around with Milo Ventimiglia. :)

stanley

I swear that is a man, "she" looks like a transexual. I wonder if Josh knows?

Boo Radley

Whats a "bohemian hussy punk"?

JEZ