Britney: Say Cheeeese!!!

6/13/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had a bright pink message for photogs yesterday -- hit me baby, one more time!!!

Having already flashed her ass and a boob this week, the woman that Jayden James and Sean Preston have to call "mom," completed a public pie-fecta by offering the paparazzi a little "full-frontal" action after she left a nail appointment in Los Angeles yesterday.

Everybody say it together now -- at least she's got something on this time!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Parents Need to Know

She's trying to get K-Fed wanting to come back - see what he's missing!

And we thought HE was the "DUMB" one!

Mr Miles

Her face looks like Pam Anderson when she was younger. Hey Brit- Please dont grow up to look like Pam Anderson.

stop the madness

pepole stop making excuses for her.

stop the madness

with that hair and her bottom .I dont know which end is worse.

Dinkie

If publishers stopped buying these pictures they pop.. would stop taking them.
TMZ is helping feed the need by publishing them too.
Brit sweety...buy some pants.

pete

awesome undies and upskirt shot it got my attention big time i went to her concert (as limo driver) and she was hot i would not toss her out of bed thats for sure

diana c

it's soooooooooooooooooooo nasty, she thinks it's cute, probably airing out her cooter,it smells............yuk

diana c

if she's trying to make k-fed jealous, she better try some thing new i think this is making him RUN FAST for the hills, lmao

dmx

Hey, Y'all, I just realized something else gross about Britney that nobody else has mentioned yet. She has hairy arms. Yuck!

dmx

To # 71 and #72, I wear skirts often and I have never flashed my crotch getting out of a vehicle or into one. I'm not some super woman, just an ordinary woman who gets in and out of cars without spreading my legs and showing my private parts. So, you are both saying by your statements, that you also flash yours "accidentally" getting in and out of cars. That's trashy.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16