Stewart Fires Back: I'm Rich, I'm Famous, I'm a Target

6/13/2007 9:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Stewart

Rod Stewart's son believes that the couple suing him for allegedly bashing them with a brick during an alleged early morning attack a few months back are only after him because of who he is.

One day after Stewart was arrested in Hollywood on charges of assault and battery, his lawyer is firing back in a statement to TMZ:

"We have conducted an extensive investigation since these allegations were first raised. We have interviewed numerous witnesses who were at the party on the night of the incident. Our investigation has revealed that what occurred on the night of the incident is much different than what the complaining witness has alleged.

We will share our investigation with the prosecution at the appropriate time. Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart.

Our investigation has also revealed that any crimes which may have been committed that night, were in fact committed by the person who claims to be the victim."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

JG

I have coughed up better looking things!!!

My Two Cents

Because of who he is?????? He is a loser. He is not rich - his father gives him money. As for being famous - try infamous. He needs serious help!

cheryl

You take people like Alana, who've chased & married someone famous for their money, and like her, just keep popping out those babies, cuz that gives you a life time of very Healthy Support
and Alimoney Checks !! Alana knows !! That's what it's all about !! They get to travel, stay home, party & spend & spend & spend & drop names !! The pop-tarts are not given any direction in life at all ! That's where the Morons come in as to the likes of Paris, Lohan, Greasy Bear, Nicky, Seanie-boy & I could go on and on and on....Well Seannie-boy, looks like you're about to spend some time with Paris...maybe she'll hand God to you thru the Bars of the Jail System...But I doubt it....That's all part of the play, to make people think you've changed...Leopards spots don't go away and neither will any of these kids !! As far as I'm concerned this Alana & Rod have 3 dysfunctional kids & family...I'm glad Rachel and her 2 little ones got out while the getting out was good ! Hope Penny sees the writing on the wall and will give some thought to hooking into this type of dysfunctional family !! Sean, you are not famous and you are not rich, so get off that phoney egotism and get real and get a life or just disappear...You are a nobody !! Suggest u get a CAT scan and find out what's wrong with your brain !! LOL !!

emo

I didn't even know he existed until I heard about the loser reality show he was in with Randy Spelling. What a loser!!

calilife4me

UMMM.....

THE HEADLINE SHOULD READ:

MY DADDY IS RICH! MY DADDY IS FAMOUS! PEOPLE WANT TO BEAT MY ASS BECAUSE I'M A POSER!

Sue

It amazes me how these kids with famous parents feel that they're stars in their own right. Nope...don't think so. You're hanging on to your father's coat tails, little one. Paris feels the same way. Neither one has had to work an honest day's work in their lives...so why should they start now?

TDS

WTF???? He's rich because daddy gave him a trustfund not because he actually works. He's famous (chuckle) because of a lameass show that I don't even see advertised anymore on A&E (is it still even on air). He's a target because he acts like all the other spoiled brats of Hollywood with the attitude of "I can do what I want when I want and mommy's or daddy's money and fame will set me free".....This guy's just another Hollywood joke.

Unimpressed..

He left out..UGLY too!

CHI-TOWN

WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO BECOME FAMOUS?
HIS PARENTS ARE FAMOUS......

drica

I'm rich...i'm famous....
who is this guy? famous? I never heard about him before!
I'm rich... I'm famous.... I think he forgot to say I'm stupid... I'm a brat...daddy little boy....

Linda

Since Father's Day is almost here it seems fitting to offer a special salute to those wonderful dads who sired children and walked away. Perhaps Rocker Rod would like to write a song about that? Perhaps he could make an entire album and devote a song to each one of his seven offspring.

If Sean has problems, it is really no wonder. Not to blame Rod Stewart for all of his son's problems, but I don't think Rod's lifestyle was a positive influence on Sean. It seems to breathe life into the adage that "money can't buy love." And it certainly can't take the place of a good father.

Now Sean, go prove to the world that you can make it without that fallen rock 'n roll star.

stop the madness

Dose he have eye liner on?

m&m

Is Sean really that stupid?? Everyone knows Sean has done nothing to earn fame or fortune, he's not even a "target". If he would only try to develop a talent, maybe he would go somewhere in life.
He breaks the law and he gets caught for his foolish actions, and is gonna pay for it.. As of today, he is Rod Stewart's son, w/Rod's name. I guess this is Sean's way of paying back his Dad, who was too busy(?) paying back Uncle Sam to spend any time with his 1st son.
Get over it Sean!! You're a Big Boy now!

Chuck

I saw an episode or two of "Sons of Hollywood" and my impression of this guy was that he was an emotionally unbalanced immature spoiled brat who has no self identity whatsoever. His whole deal is that he is Rod Stewarts son....who cares? Here's a guy who has no control of his emotionals and is dangerous to society... I hope his defense comes up with a better story than the one they are currently using, because Sean is going to prison if that's the best they can do...

flygirlinmydreams

Obviously, I'm in the minority, but my heart hurt for him as I watched "Sons of Hollywood". Of course, I'm an old lady and retired teacher, so there you are. It wasn't pleasant observing his social interactions; it's a shame he's wasting so much time being miserable. I really think he's got a quick mind but lacks confidence to use it productively.
Now, get this---I like his singing better than his dad's! I think his voice is much more appealing and sexier than Senior. Hey, someone on this planet can see something positive in him.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12