Stewart Fires Back: I'm Rich, I'm Famous, I'm a Target

6/13/2007 9:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Stewart

Rod Stewart's son believes that the couple suing him for allegedly bashing them with a brick during an alleged early morning attack a few months back are only after him because of who he is.

One day after Stewart was arrested in Hollywood on charges of assault and battery, his lawyer is firing back in a statement to TMZ:

"We have conducted an extensive investigation since these allegations were first raised. We have interviewed numerous witnesses who were at the party on the night of the incident. Our investigation has revealed that what occurred on the night of the incident is much different than what the complaining witness has alleged.

We will share our investigation with the prosecution at the appropriate time. Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart.

Our investigation has also revealed that any crimes which may have been committed that night, were in fact committed by the person who claims to be the victim."

Mel

You' re not rich... your dad is. Oops...scratch that....he is touring at like 60....I guess he's not rich either.

Mary

And now we have a new generation of spoiled rich kids in the likes of Suri Cruise, Kingston, Barron Trump, etc. Let's just hope they don't grow up to be spoiled rich kids who think they can get away with just about anything like what's going on with these kids

Mary T.

You're a LOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR,
THAT'S LOSER............RICh......Whose yor' DADDY, BABY FACE......

4Justice

ROCK ON DUDE, CUZ THAT'S PROBABLY THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO. GROW THE HELL UP!!!

Queensryche Rules

Tool! That's not Kate Beckinsale! C'mon TMZ quite reporting on these chuckleheads. Flavor Flav, Paris, Whatever Stewart, Nic-hole Itchy all talentless wastes of bandwidth.

p1tey1

I am so tired of these rich spoiled brats!!! They should be ashamed of themselves. Having been born into wealth and priviledge, they should be doing something positive with their lives.

Rod must be so proud!

how sad

For crying out loud....
For Pete's sake....
Oh my lord......

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

lin

After watching Sons of Hollywood and as a mom, I think Sean is truly a lost soul. I don't know what happened in his childhood, but apparently something was missing and it's very sad. I hope he can get his act together and not fall into the "young hollywood rich kid trap" as so many have. Alana and Rod, where were you when he needed you??

jackdaniels

hes the next asshole to end up in jail but he will be someones bitch, hey smart ass Bubbas waiting for you.

how sad

I have never heard of this kid...I guess that's why he has to tell us who he is.

Can you say L--O--S--E--R!!!

TJ

2. your'e not rich; your FATHERS rich
you're not famous in your own right ; your FATHERS famous

Posted at 9:04PM on Jun 13th 2007 by soberinla
-------------------------------------------------------------
You are so right!! If it weren't for his father's fame no one would even know this guy. What has he done on his own? He is just another arrogant Hollywood no-talent loser.

buddha00man

boycott everything these no talent wannabes rich because of daddy do & say & just maybe...maybe they will all go away!!!

Chuck

OMG! The biggest laugh I've had all week has been reading that headline! "I'm rich, I'm famous, I'm a target". First of all, YOU'RE not rich, your daddy is, secondly, famous, um who the hell are you? Just another celebrity wannabe punk. Lastly, your'e a target? I think you were mistaken. It should be put your application in for a job at Target! What an idiot!

Puleeeez

How about a new reality show?? Loser kids of famous parents. Lord knows, there are enough entries available for several seasons worth of shows. Pu t them all in a room and let them vie for mirror and camera time by trying to decide WHICH is the most famous nothing personality. With a huge dose of psychiatry thrown in!

how sad

TMZ is making these rotten rich kids famous, by constantly feeding us
information about them. I still have yet to figure out who that fat "oil" kid is,
and why TMZ is reporting on him.

Who are these nobodies that TMZ is reporting on?