Stewart Fires Back: I'm Rich, I'm Famous, I'm a Target

6/13/2007 9:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Stewart

Rod Stewart's son believes that the couple suing him for allegedly bashing them with a brick during an alleged early morning attack a few months back are only after him because of who he is.

One day after Stewart was arrested in Hollywood on charges of assault and battery, his lawyer is firing back in a statement to TMZ:

"We have conducted an extensive investigation since these allegations were first raised. We have interviewed numerous witnesses who were at the party on the night of the incident. Our investigation has revealed that what occurred on the night of the incident is much different than what the complaining witness has alleged.

We will share our investigation with the prosecution at the appropriate time. Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart.

Our investigation has also revealed that any crimes which may have been committed that night, were in fact committed by the person who claims to be the victim."

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

#59 Justin, you are right. Don't forget to add that Rod's fortune also has a chunck for Penny Lancaster, his lady now. Rachel Hunter already took her big cut .

Larry wanna a cracker?

Well, let's just clear this up right now.
Sean, *you're* not rich (your father is) and you're hardly 'famous'. -- infamous, maybe. (that's the most you can hope for, Loser, being infamous.)

What you are is a bad seed.

TMZ: Don't make me laugh. Investigation? yeah sure. From what I've seen on this site you are famous for your misinformation and BIAS articles. I'm really sure the DA is awaiting your 'evidence'. LOL
Right.

Snarksnarksnark

Rich? Who knows?
Famous? Not a chance!!!
Target? He wishes.

Madam Pince

Too bad being rich and famous didn't stop him from being an ugly ass.

Zenophobe Alien

These are no different than the people on Jerry Springer except for the fact that mommy and daddy have money. Many of them have no education and are nothing more than white trash with money. Paris Hilton has no H.S. diploma. Wonder how far this fool got in school? How about a new version of Jerry Springer for these fools with money?

kim suck

bet he sits down when he pees!

patce

RICH AND FAMOUS???? Doing what??? Being the dead beat kid of a rock star. I don't even know your name!!!! The headline reads and for good reason..."Rod Stewarts son" You are a joke!!!

rj

Oh Great! Another celebutard! I have no idea how rich he is, because I have no idea WHO he is . . . I guess that blows the notion that he is famous!

Maggie

Who the hell is this guy anyway? And what has he done to better mankind?? Oh, he is just another spoiled rich kid who thinks the world owes him something...drop off the face of the earth Sean. Btw, nice makeup homo.

Diane

Who cares about these sad pathetic excuses for human beings? If the parents would stop "playing in someone elses backyard" we wouldn't have so many worthless offspring to clutter the earth.

rj

I haven't seen his checkbook, but I would bet his deposits don't come from anything HE has earned.
I have never heard of this person before. I recognize his father's name, but that doesn't make HIM famous.
And he thinks he is a Target, let me tell you, on occasion I shop at Target and he isn't a Target. Where is the big red and white icon - nope he's not a Target!

FIJINATIVE007

YEAH YEAH YEAH I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE BUT ONE GOOD IDEA IS THAT
HE SHOULD GET TOGETHER WITH PARIS HILTON AND START A FAMILY SOMEWHERE FAR FAR FAR AWAY.......................................

fame ho

You are a LOSER....you are not rich or famous..your Daddy is...Go grow up and live your own life...You would never even make the pages of anything if it weren't for who your DADDY is...

FIJINATIVE007

YOU'RE DUMB , SELF CENTERED AND A JERK.......THAT'S ME FIRING BACK.....HEH!
HEH! HEH! YOU POOR POOR THING!!! CALL BARBARA WALTERS AND TELL HER
A FEW SOB STORIES AND SHE WILL BE SURE TO DEFEND YOU..............SHE IS THE NEW DEVIL"S ADVOCATE....

meltz11